When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

jumi1984

Original Poster
disneyqueen reply

Orleans/Dixie is a great place to stay if you've never been there. Food court dining or atleast they did in 1999 so everyones eating choices are taken care of. Pools were very nice.

Upvote 0
Not too much longer until I go! :sohappy: I'm not sure which day we leave now, since our flight was moved. I think it's June 27th and we're staying until July 24th I think :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Laura

Pop Century from July 14th-18th for sure, we might also add on the 13th.

Then we're moving to Holiday Inn Family Suites for the 18th-20th.

To be more specific...
July 13th - Maybe Seaworld, that date is still up in the air
July 14th - Magic Kingdom with e-ride night
July 15th - Blizzard Beach and Hoop-Dee-Doo
July 16th - MGM Studios
July 17th - Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom
July 18th - Epcot
July 19th - Relaxing at the hotel for the day, then Downtown Disney at night
July 20th - Universal Studios

It will be me (22), my husband (24), my son (3 weeks shy of 3), and my daughter (will have turned 1 the week before)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK for me the next trip is July 17th-19th for Kilterpalooza!!! A bunch of us are getting together to see Off Kilter ( All 4 sets of them!!) On Sunday July 18th at their stage area in Canada in World Showcase in EPCOT. Anyone who is interested, please let me know and Ill wear my WDWMagic shirt so I can be spotted!!!!
The next trip after that is so far a maybe in the last two weeks of October for the Food & Wine Festival.
The trip after that will be in the beginning of December for the Christmas thing. I dont know the exact dates for that one as of yet but it will definitely include December 7th ( My travel buddy Richies birthday!)
Hi Disney Queen PO Riverside is VERY impressive. The landscaping ( flowers, trees etc ) have won several awards. I prefer the Mansion section for walking around, the Bayou area got me a little lost everytime!!! Then again I Am a touch dizzy so that might account for it. Both areas are the same in terms of room size, amenities etc. The design is a touch different but it is fun to compare the two. I usually choose the Mansion side of the resort. If you want that just ask for that at check in. The Boat to downtown Disney is very nice and romantic. Certainly not the most economical time wise but it is a pleasant trip. Boatwright's is so far my favorite place for breakfast on property that isnt a buffet. Give it a try for your first morning there. I dont know if you will go elsewhere after that!!!! I have stayed there twice just this year alone, so if I can help feel free to askj your questions, Ill try to answer them!! Belle

Upvote 0

conntom

I will be going to WDW on Dec 5-11 I can't miss the
Osborne lights. Can't wait to see were they pull them.
Of I will be staying at the Grosvenor for my 19 year.
Can't wait to see all my friends again.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

Laura

A bunch of us are getting together to see Off Kilter ( All 4 sets of them!!) On Sunday July 18th at their stage area in Canada in World Showcase in EPCOT. Anyone who is interested, please let me know and Ill wear my WDWMagic shirt so I can be spotted!!!!

I'll be in Epcot on July 18th also, but I have no idea what Off Kilter is. What is it???

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Our Grand Gathering will be at Pop Century June 3 - June 13/14th for some.

We have 6 adults & 6 children
14 B
10G
8 B
8 G
4 G
2 B

SOOOOO....EXCITED! ;) See ya all there!

Upvote 0

Irene

It looks like were going around the same time, 1stStarIC2nite.we will be down on July 1st- July 9th. were staying at the Caribbean Beach. :wave:

Upvote 0

JaSnake16

Leaving this Sunday the 6th staying through Friday the 11th, Staying in the Tower Club at the Contemporary. Just me and my girlfriend. Cant wait, counting down the days. :D :D :D

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by Irene
It looks like were going around the same time, 1stStarIC2nite.we will be down on July 1st- July 9th. were staying at the Caribbean Beach. :wave:

Yea, us and everybody else in the world :lol: . I'm really looking forward to the heat and sun (love it), but I'm not looking forward to the HUGE crowds :hammer: Oh well, it will still be one magical vacation! :D

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Our summer is a bit busy right now (Due date of Aug 9 2004) and what with tearing off our roof and putting on an extra 500 SF, life is going to be a bit crazy.

Our next trip (with any luck) will be 1st week of March 2005 at BCV with hubby, myself, little PhD (almost 4 years old at that time and the newest PhD, who will be almost 6 months old.) If that doesn't seem to work out (New PhD not yet ready for travel) then we will opt for 1st week of May the same year.

It can't come soon enough for Little PhD who really wants to go again (and I agree with her.)

See sig for past trips.

For everyone who is going this summer, I hope it isn't as rainy as last summer (just normal FLA summer rain, nto 8 to 9 hours every day like last Aug.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom