When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

tigger248

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
I was sitting in the front it thought it was pretty good.. then again Iwas pretty young when i went on it i might have just thought it was fun because it was one of my favorite series... I love the back to the future series to this day... actually watched the third yesterday anyway... The ride overall in my opinion was pretty fun... I also thought the ride was so good since the car you got it was what I thought at the time "the real one" ....hey i was like 5 LOL

Angie

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: 59 days baby!!!!!

If I go back I'll have to ride in the front and hopefully my head will be spared :lol: I'm pretty tall too (like 6 feet) so that may have also been a factor. When I was a kid I lived in California and we went frequently visited both universal and disneyland. We were in Universal once when they were actually filming one of the back to the future movies (I think it was the second one but I don't remember because I was somewhere between 5 and 8 years old when we lived there) I do remember that it was a big deal and there was back to the future stuff everywhere. Also on the tram tour we didn't see everything because it was a closed set.

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

37 more days...

Hey DisneyQueen, I do the same thing. As soon as I book a trip (usually a year out) i talk about it. I drive everyone crazy. Then I hide it until it gets closer.

I'm not supposed to count down until school lets out, which is 25 days out.

Even have to wait til then to play the Disney Planner video....

Upvote 0

tammycooley

:sohappy: Oh My Gosh!!! I am on the year count down today!!
They will never be able to stand me now!!! hahah I cant wait!!!
I have a count down clock that sits on my desk here at work that has been so high people just walk by and shake their heads at me---but---WHOOHOO!!!!!!! Only 365 more days!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Originally posted by tammycooley
:sohappy: Oh My Gosh!!! I am on the year count down today!!
They will never be able to stand me now!!! hahah I cant wait!!!
I have a count down clock that sits on my desk here at work that has been so high people just walk by and shake their heads at me---but---WHOOHOO!!!!!!! Only 365 more days!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

lol...that's a shame...

did I mention that i have 37 days to go?

Upvote 0

DisneyEspo

Only 17 days to go (June 20-26).

I've already got the suitcases out!

Then it's another month and a half for my 10th anniversary weekend in WDW (August 13-16).

I might as well leave the bags out!

Upvote 0

vilegirl

July 22-26. Back to WL we go! Last time we went we only had 2 days and we just didn't feel that we really got to enjoy the resort as much as we wanted to. This time we're going to make it a RELAXING trip. Days at the pool, evenings at the parks.:sohappy:

-Linda

Upvote 0

Yellowbird97

34 more days to go then Pop Century and Boardwalk here we come for 11 days:sohappy: I do the same thing, I actually count down on other people's calendars when I visit, it really ticks them off:lol:

Upvote 0

humphrybear

Countdown to the Land of the Mouse

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited I opend my MouseTrack and it said 9 Days to go!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

It's been 1 year and 9 months since our last trip. I feel like the commercial where the children are too excited to sleep.

This will be our first time at PC! Usually we stay at the All Stars. We thought about spending the extra $$ on a hotel but as we thought about it we are only there to sleep. We are up and out by 7:30 am each day and return after the parks close.

Anyone else staying at PC during the week of June 13th?:wave:

Upvote 0

mad_mark

6th August until 20th August at Coronado Springs, wasnt sure what moderate to go for as we had done CB and loved it but fancied a change, it wasnt until after I had booked it I read so many negative reviews about CS....hope we dont regret it:eek:

Still its disney so its gonna be good, right?:(

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Mad Mark, Dont worry I have been to CS several times and loved it. Do a search on that and you will see some of my previous postings on it. Look for the two fan based websites for the resort as well. Tons of great info and pictures. Any questions, Ask and I will do my best to get you an answer!! Belle

Upvote 0
Originally posted by d'Isigny
37 more days...

Hey DisneyQueen, I do the same thing. As soon as I book a trip (usually a year out) i talk about it. I drive everyone crazy. Then I hide it until it gets closer.

I'm not supposed to count down until school lets out, which is 25 days out.

Even have to wait til then to play the Disney Planner video....

yea I just can't seem to help it , I mean why wouldn't you want to talk about the best place in the WORLD ever minute of the day? I think the days are going so slow now I can't wait another 59 more days!!!!!!!!!! LOL I will need something to keep me occupide but it has to be Disney I guess i will come here everyday till 59 days is up! unless someone has anyother ideas about what to do while waiting for disney to come? any fun disney thing you could do ever day till that day is here?

Angie

Upvote 0

Punkss

Me and my girlfriend are going in September. We booked when there was 385 days to go (crazy but it gave loads of time to save up so we can do/buy what we want when we are there!).

I haven't been since i was 8, my girlfriend has never been.

115 DAYS TO GO!

As the adverts say we're too excited!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
yea I just can't seem to help it , I mean why wouldn't you want to talk about the best place in the WORLD ever minute of the day? I think the days are going so slow now I can't wait another 59 more days!!!!!!!!!! LOL I will need something to keep me occupide but it has to be Disney I guess i will come here everyday till 59 days is up! unless someone has anyother ideas about what to do while waiting for disney to come? any fun disney thing you could do ever day till that day is here?

Angie

I usually go to different sites to look over menus...view rides...stuff like that

http://allearsnet.com/din/reviews.htm

http://64.41.109.164/index.htm

http://www.themeparks.com/wdw/menus/default.htm

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/menus.html

http://www.intercot.com/inc/templat...ercot.com/magickingdom/mainstreet/default.asp

I'm going to make a mini daily calendar of days that says June 4th...36 more days to go...etc. I'll have the Disney logo on it ...maybe some graphics...

But usually my fun thing is driving everyone crazy....

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Originally posted by Punkss
Me and my girlfriend are going in September. We booked when there was 385 days to go (crazy but it gave loads of time to save up so we can do/buy what we want when we are there!).

I haven't been since i was 8, my girlfriend has never been.

115 DAYS TO GO!

As the adverts say we're too excited!

:sohappy:

Not crazy...I usually book a year out for the total package (hotel & tickets) and make payments throughout the year. By the time the trip comes up...it's already paid for...this includes spending money.

At the end of my vacation...no debt.

Also...the first time I went, I was thirty. Disney allows me to embrace the inner child (which tries to get out most of the year).

If it has been awhile...you're going to need a good hard week to cover everthing. It's built up since you were 8. (assuming that you're at least 18)

Upvote 0

Punkss

Originally posted by d'Isigny
Not crazy...I usually book a year out for the total package (hotel & tickets) and make payments throughout the year. By the time the trip comes up...it's already paid for...this includes spending money.

At the end of my vacation...no debt.

Also...the first time I went, I was thirty. Disney allows me to embrace the inner child (which tries to get out most of the year).

If it has been awhile...you're going to need a good hard week to cover everthing. It's built up since you were 8. (assuming that you're at least 18)

Ha ha well i'm 22 and we're going 2 weeks with a 10 Day Pass so we should (!) cover everything! Plus Universal, IOA and Sea World so we have plenty to cover. Definiltley going to be fun. And i definiltey agree on the no debt thing and thats exactly why we did it, and plus i'm buying a new car in December so need fresh money!

You got me excited again....its not hard!

Upvote 0

mad_mark

Dont worry I have been to CS several times and loved it. Do a search on that and you will see some of my previous postings on it. Look for the two fan based websites for the resort as well. Tons of great info and pictures. Any questions, Ask and I will do my best to get you an answer!! Belle

Thanks Belle, thats what I needed to hear:sohappy:

I've checked out a couple of the fan websites as suggested and i feel a whole lot happier.:sohappy:

Cant wait only 9 weeks to go!!:D

Thanks again belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom