What's your tradition when you go to wdw

worldfanatic

The only thing that I ALWAYS do is take the 1st full day off after arrival and enjoy the resort I'm staying at.

Coming from the West Coast, my flight never arrives before 5pm (often considerably later), and there usually isn't much time that night to soak in the resort.
I love to wake up the next day with nothing but a dinner ADR on my schedule (usually at Disney Springs).

It's so nice to start off vacation hanging out in Disney pools, lobbies, lounges and balconies......knowing the Theme & Water Park fun is still ahead of me.

DisneyGigi

We have so many, but first day is always MK, first ride is always Splash Mountain and our first lunch is always at Pecos Bills. Last ride is always also Splash Mountain and I cry like a baby!

wogwog

Visit MK first. Breakfast at Main Street Bakery for cinnamon rolls. Ride Mr. Toad, Snow White, Skyway and Alien Encounter. Watch Push perform. Visit Toon Town Fair. Relax on a bench in the shade in the castle hub. Take an afternoon ride on the Horse Trolley and the Omnibus. Enjoy the evening Spectro Magic parade.

I have not returned to the MK for quite a while. I also understand the Studio Park is closed and Epcot Center is gone. So...;)

mf1972

Visit MK first. Breakfast at Main Street Bakery for cinnamon rolls. Ride Mr. Toad, Snow White, Skyway and Alien Encounter. Watch Push perform. Visit Toon Town Fair. Relax on a bench in the shade in the castle hub. Take an afternoon ride on the Horse Trolley and the Omnibus. Enjoy the evening Spectro Magic parade.

I have not returned to the MK for quite a while. I also understand the Studio Park is closed and Epcot Center is gone. So...;)
have u heard they're making a new park with animals? :)

xracer4844

We always take an early morning flight - arrive at disney before 11:00am usually, head to MK.

Last night, we always eat dinner at Le Cellier. We are Canadian, and love speaking with all of the cast members there because a lot of them are from cities all around us and they are always awesome.

On our final day, we always take an evening flight and go to MK during the morning.

Walter Elias Disney

It was our family tradition for everyone to touch the glass slipper located in the mosaic in the tunnel of Cinderella's castle. I still follow that tradition today knowing that we are all together. I can still remember the first time we visited and stood around the mosaic. Great question, Poly Lover!
image.jpg

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

We always take an early morning flight - arrive at disney before 11:00am usually, head to MK.

Last night, we always eat dinner at Le Cellier. We are Canadian, and love speaking with all of the cast members there because a lot of them are from cities all around us and they are always awesome.

On our final day, we always take an evening flight and go to MK during the morning.
Well, it's helpful if you can speak Canadian. I believe that is done by inserting silent letters arbitrarily in different words.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom