What's your must have Disney dessert ?

rosebud's mom

Okay. Vacations are for splurging, right ? I'm making plans for our December trip. I'm looking for detailed information on your favorite gotta-have-'em treats from Disney. ( the Cinderella's Slipper thread is stuck in my head !)

Describe the dessert and list where it can be found.

Thanks ! :wave:

agdbeanie

1) Zebra Domes at Boma (AKL)
2) Apple Pie at the Plaza Restaurant (MK)
3) Smores at Prime Time Cafe (MGM)
4) Selma cookies (several locations including the little book store at MGM near New York Street and the bakery at DTD)
5) Milk Shake at Prime Time Cafe (MGM)

I LOVE DESSERT!!!! :slurp:

Upvote 0

MickeyLuv'r

1. Premium Mickey bars

2. Nestle chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.
3. Almost any dessert at the Kona cafe. Just seeing the display as you enter is awesome!

Upvote 0

PurpleDragon

Evil Queen said:
Chocolate chip cookie & ice cream sandwich(vanilla ice cream with 2 warm cookies) from Main Street Bakery.
Ohh yeah!! Those are good!! :slurp:

Hey I just remembered, the Main Street Bakery sells the stuffed french toast too. Mmmmmmm! They also have good muffins.

Upvote 0

imamouse

wannabeBelle said:
It has been removed from the menu, but my favorite dessert was the Banana Foster Creme Brulee in Cinderella's Castle!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!! Belle

Have you tried the Banana Foster cheesecake at the Hollywood Brown Derby (MGM)? I had it last week and it was great!

Upvote 0

barnum42

For those who have not seen the fabled Zebra Domes they are in the bottom right of the following photo, along with another must have of mine - African Stew from Mara in Animal Kingdom Lodge. There is also a chicken tikka pizza

http://images3.fotopic.net/?iid=y525z5&outx=600&noresize=1&nostamp=1

As we are on the topic of food, when I travelled with my mother, I could enjoy the Flame Tree Barbeque Big Ribbed Bird:

http://images2.fotopic.net/?iid=y525zs&outx=600&noresize=1&nostamp=1

OK - so it's a regular rack of ribs, with the chicken leg donated by Mother, but it became a standing joke for us.

Upvote 0

jodiey

The big chocolate chip/peanut butter cookies from the store where Earl of Sandwhich is now.
The mickey rice crispy treats with the ears dipped in chocolate.

Upvote 0

cpcpjfan

There are too many!:slurp: Some of the ones I love most:

Banana Dustbowl at the Whispering Canyon Cafe
Apple & Pecan Crisp at the Sci-Fi Dine in Theater
Key Lime Creme Brulee at Narcoossee's

Upvote 0

TheOneVader

Rice Cream from Norway is always good! :slurp:

But the number one, all time best thing to have at the Walt DIsney World Resort is the pineapple Dole Whip at Aloha ISle at Adventureland! Yummm :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone ! I had no idea there were so many different desserts. Especially so many different creme brulees !!!!

Excuse me, I must go diet now. December is not that far off.... :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom