What's your must have Disney dessert ?

rosebud's mom

Okay. Vacations are for splurging, right ? I'm making plans for our December trip. I'm looking for detailed information on your favorite gotta-have-'em treats from Disney. ( the Cinderella's Slipper thread is stuck in my head !)

Describe the dessert and list where it can be found.

Thanks ! :wave:

LilDucky

DDuckFan130 said:
It reminded me of when I used to make them when I was in the French club in middle school
lol, we used to that in my french club too, only that was high school. I ALWAYS get a Minnie Bar. I love those things. You can find them on most ice cream carts, but I usually get mine at MGM near the ToT. Its become a mini tradition of mine. Ahhh... the glazed strawberry sweetness...:slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Joevn said:
My must have is Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar. :slurp:

ice1.jpg

Same here............ :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Hmmm...

These sugar covered doughnuts that are served warm from Typhoon Lagoon (can't remember what they're called), but they are SO GOOD!!! I also really like getting Mickey Premium Bars and Chocolate Covered Marshmellows everytime I visit, hehe. :slurp: :D

Upvote 0

Disneydreaming

Well I'm having fun viewing everyone's favorites while eating a slice of key lime pie, snicker:lol: (from the recipie book "Cooking with Mickey and the Disney Chef's", I got it last week while we were vacationing for Thanksgiving).

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

the Fudge Brownie Sundae from Ghiradellis at DTD
gelato from the Italy pavillion
and of course, Mickey Premium Bars :slurp:

...oh and wait...Dole Whip! (can't forget the sweet delicious Dole Whip..)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom