Whats your least Favorite Show or Ride at Disney or Universal?

loveofamouse

I strongly dislike Capt. EO. Nemo on stage was HORRIBLE! Never in my life was I so happy to have a crying baby. lol I grabbed her before DH could and hauled it out of there. She was ed about that show, too. As soon as we got outside, she was fine. lol

I strongly dislike stitch because I loved AE and I hate the hotdog smell part. Honestly, if it wasn't for that, I'd deal with stitch.

Never been to TSI. don't see the appeal.

Sounds Dangerous sounds dumb.

Dinoland...enough said

I don't dislike Soarin but I definitely think it's a crappy attraction as afar as disney goes.

Speedway is blah

Narnia-WTH lol

M:S I was so DISAPPOINTED! When we first went after it opened, I was prego. The next year, I left early because of a family fight. The next year, my kids begged to skip Epcot and go back to MK. When I FINALLY got to ride(during night EMH mind you), I was a bit nervous cause of the nausea reports. I don't normally get motion sickness but I was nervous. I road the intense side. What a load of crap!

At US/IOA

Twister was stupid
Barney was a huge waste of space
I used to love Poseidon's Fury, in it's original glory. Now....eh

My number #1 most hated attraction, and this is mutual for my brother, husband and dad, was Halloween Horror Nights at US. What the hell was that!??! I was so ed lol. That was BEYOND lame! The alcohol was way too expensive and the "haunted houses" were the caliber of a local high school production.

I'm actually rather fond of Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's usually the first thing I go to see. I grew up with Bill Nye, so it's fun to be reminded of him every trip. Ellen always makes me laugh, too.

My least favorite ride would be The Great Movie Ride. It is very dated and has a cheesy ending. I would like it much better updated with newer movies, or at least more well/widely known films.

I hate the Castle Show and the little parades/shows they have every so often throughout the day at MK. Cheesey, waste of space, and causes unnencessary congestion every time I go.

Bonemachine

My number #1 most hated attraction, and this is mutual for my brother, husband and dad, was Halloween Horror Nights at US. What the hell was that!??! I was so ed lol. That was BEYOND lame! The alcohol was way too expensive and the "haunted houses" were the caliber of a local high school production.
The price of the drinks should be no surprise at all, there are things like sporting events in this world these days. Just don't drink if you don't have money to burn.

Please let us know about these high school haunted houses that are on the same caliber. I've never been to HHN in FL but I've been to the one in CA and Knotts Scary Farm and they're both absolutely phenomenal.

If you don't enjoy slasher horror/gore then fine, don't go. That's obviously what it's for. If you think movies like Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th and Scream are awful then that's fine. You are entitled to your opinion but please don't badmouth something just because it's not your personal preference.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I strongly dislike Capt. EO. Nemo on stage was HORRIBLE! Never in my life was I so happy to have a crying baby. lol I grabbed her before DH could and hauled it out of there. She was ed about that show, too. As soon as we got outside, she was fine. lol

I strongly dislike stitch because I loved AE and I hate the hotdog smell part. Honestly, if it wasn't for that, I'd deal with stitch.

Never been to TSI. don't see the appeal.

Sounds Dangerous sounds dumb.

Dinoland...enough said

I don't dislike Soarin but I definitely think it's a crappy attraction as afar as disney goes.

Speedway is blah

Narnia-WTH lol

M:S I was so DISAPPOINTED! When we first went after it opened, I was prego. The next year, I left early because of a family fight. The next year, my kids begged to skip Epcot and go back to MK. When I FINALLY got to ride(during night EMH mind you), I was a bit nervous cause of the nausea reports. I don't normally get motion sickness but I was nervous. I road the intense side. What a load of crap!

At US/IOA

Twister was stupid
Barney was a huge waste of space
I used to love Poseidon's Fury, in it's original glory. Now....eh

AGREE TO NARNIA.. my fiance really wants to go to HHN at universal why didnt you like it?

PartOfYourWorld

MK
-Stitch: just wasn't a big fan of it no particular reason why just wasn't

EPCOT
-Nemo: as someone said above the queue is great, but the ride is just way to boring for me (and I'm not too much of a Nemo fan anyways)
-M:S I'm a thrill seeker and this does nothing for me

HS
-Sounds Dangerous: it just takes up space
-Narnia: also takes up space and needs to go, Narnia movies-no longer popular in my opinion

AK
-Nemo: The Musical: again not a big Nemo fan, but even with that put aside I wasn't impressed I just found the puppeteers being on stage just strange. I miss Tarzan Rocks!
-It's Tough to be a Bug: I just don't like bugs, especially in 3D. I've seen it once and once is enough for me!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
MK
-Stitch: just wasn't a big fan of it no particular reason why just wasn't

EPCOT
-Nemo: as someone said above the queue is great, but the ride is just way to boring for me (and I'm not too much of a Nemo fan anyways)
-M:S I'm a thrill seeker and this does nothing for me

HS
-Sounds Dangerous: it just takes up space
-Narnia: also takes up space and needs to go, Narnia movies-no longer popular in my opinion

AK
-Nemo: The Musical: again not a big Nemo fan, but even with that put aside I wasn't impressed I just found the puppeteers being on stage just strange. I miss Tarzan Rocks!
-It's Tough to be a Bug: I just don't like bugs, especially in 3D. I've seen it once and once is enough for me!

Aww A tarzan play sounds CUTE!

loveofamouse

AGREE TO NARNIA.. my fiance really wants to go to HHN at universal why didnt you like it?

I understand your fiance's desire. We wanted to go for YEARS but just never made it. My dad, brother, DH and I went. I kid you not, this is what it was

all of the rides were open but with, not exaggerating, up 3hr waits.

The paths between rides were fogged HEAVILY so that way employees could "scare" you but all they really did was jump out at women saying boo. Not men, mind you. Just women. I rolled my eyes at this.

The "haunted houses" had 120+min waits. You wait in lines behind the show buildings winding into dark alleys and by dumpsters. There were drink carts selling crazy expensive alcohol. We went with alot of money and I jokingly call DH an alchy but even he wouldn't drink much cause it was crazy overpriced. The beer was waterdowned. It smelled really weak, too. Finally get to to haunted house. what they did was set up circus tents(yes, red and white stripes). There were winding paths through the tents. You had to hold the person in front of you and keep walking, no stopping. They set up CRAPPY scenes from horror movies with black lights and employees jumped out at you(read as WOMEN) saying boo.

We went to two or three of them. They were all the same just with different scenery. I kid you not, I've seen better haunted houses set up by neighbors in their backyards.

Most of the eateries were closed and we were hardpressed to find soda or water but there were PLENTY of the expensive liquor carts everywhere. BTW they were very lax with carding. My brother tried and got alcohol underage.

We were so mad that we wasted time for the stupid haunted houses. We ended up riding a few rides and leaving early in the a.m. I kid you not, it's been a good 4yrs and we still laugh about that experience. lol

David

Not really rides or full blown shows, but I HATE the pre-shows for Muppets and HISTA, Both go on F O R E V E R.

Krack

Not really rides or full blown shows, but I HATE the pre-shows for Muppets and HISTA, Both go on F O R E V E R.

There's not much they can do about that, the pre-shows are going on while the actual show is going inside. Nothing is going to make the actual show shorter.

El-Fuego

I don't understand the attacks on Nemo. :veryconfu I love that show! Its so cute and so well done.

My least favorite has to be Stitch. Love Stitch, HATE that ride! Its just not good. The shoulder restraints are painful and that smell is horrible. Just bad; I don't know how Disney went so wrong.
I also hate the Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor. Ironic that they are across the road from eachother. I am always afraid that they will shine that light on me when I"m in there....Thats just a personal thing.
I'm also not a fan of Lights, Motors, Action; seen it once and that's enough. I like the parts with action but all the filler in between kills me.

I so agree. Stitch is my favourite character and deserves much better than this travesty. As for the seat restraints owwww!:mad:

gcurling

Did someone in this thread actually say that Stitch was a marketing tweak away from being a great attraction, but that Pirates of the Caribbean "sucks"?

fbp

Universal - Hollywood Horror Make-up Show. It's just a bad comedy show.

Walt Disney World - American Adventure at EPCOT. Watched it once, during a rain storm. The only reason we didn't leave after about thirty seconds is because we thought it would be rude. I would have preferred to stand in the rain.

Fla_Purls

I don't even know if Universal has this ride anymore (I am thinking it's probably gone by now) but the WORST ride I've ever been on in my life anywhere at any theme park, carnival, state fair or anything has to be the E.T. ride at Universal Studios. Heartbreakingly bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom