Whats your least Favorite Show or Ride at Disney or Universal?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
COLOR]
I don't even know if Universal has this ride anymore (I am thinking it's probably gone by now) but the WORST ride I've ever been on in my life anywhere at any theme park, carnival, state fair or anything has to be the E.T. ride at Universal Studios. Heartbreakingly bad.

OMG ET this is my far my FAV ride at Universal I remember riding this at a kid and I remember it was by far my favorite then too I might just like it because of all my child hood memories!

plaz10

Worst attraction in Disney World - Country Bear Jamboree.

I know I will get flamed a lot for this but I find this ride to be so completely boring and outdated. It's not funny, it's embarrassing that it is on Disney property. Hearing the puppets clicking as they move is just pathetic. This is a show I will never ever waste my time on again.

But by all means I encourage everyone to see this attraction - as it will decrease wait times at other attractions in MK. :lol:

SiriusBlack

Disney: Stitch: Awful ride. Not entertaining. Silly. No one enjoys it.

Universal: Jimmy Neutron: Didn't even include Jimmy's funniest friend. Ride is jerky and it isn't very funny. Heard they are going to put something else there (Despicable me themed)? Hopefully it gets some money put in

For Disney it has to be Country Bear Jamboree... I just think the show is outdated and annoying compared to everything else.

Universal, I would say the worst attraction is Twister. I was on it once a few years ago and it was just so incredibly boring. :brick:

Leianne

Magic Kingdom - Stitch. Also while the Mad Tea Party has it's charm and I am glad it is there, I often skip that one. No need to risk an upset stomach.

Epcot - Innoventions, Mission Space. Sorry, but I hate the simulator rides, they make me dizzy.

DHS - Narnia

Animal Kingdom - Maybe one of the Dinoland attractions

Universal - Blues Brothers Show

Islands of Adventure - Pteranodon Flyers. Okay honestly, I have never been on it, but it makes me mad. That looks like a fun little ride, why in the world is it only for kids? Anyone?

:ROFLOL: I think the same thing about Pteranodon Flyers!! I've always wanted to go on it!!!!!!:ROFLOL:

Leianne

I understand your fiance's desire. We wanted to go for YEARS but just never made it. My dad, brother, DH and I went. I kid you not, this is what it was

all of the rides were open but with, not exaggerating, up 3hr waits.

The paths between rides were fogged HEAVILY so that way employees could "scare" you but all they really did was jump out at women saying boo. Not men, mind you. Just women. I rolled my eyes at this.

The "haunted houses" had 120+min waits. You wait in lines behind the show buildings winding into dark alleys and by dumpsters. There were drink carts selling crazy expensive alcohol. We went with alot of money and I jokingly call DH an alchy but even he wouldn't drink much cause it was crazy overpriced. The beer was waterdowned. It smelled really weak, too. Finally get to to haunted house. what they did was set up circus tents(yes, red and white stripes). There were winding paths through the tents. You had to hold the person in front of you and keep walking, no stopping. They set up CRAPPY scenes from horror movies with black lights and employees jumped out at you(read as WOMEN) saying boo.

We went to two or three of them. They were all the same just with different scenery. I kid you not, I've seen better haunted houses set up by neighbors in their backyards.

Most of the eateries were closed and we were hardpressed to find soda or water but there were PLENTY of the expensive liquor carts everywhere. BTW they were very lax with carding. My brother tried and got alcohol underage.

We were so mad that we wasted time for the stupid haunted houses. We ended up riding a few rides and leaving early in the a.m. I kid you not, it's been a good 4yrs and we still laugh about that experience. lol

My fiance and I own a haunted house in the Chicagoland area (shameless plug:AsylumXperiment.com) and we have been going to HHN every year for the last 7 years. HHN is an amazing peice of art in the scenes, costume and set design. I think they do a great job with scare zones as well. I think its worth it just to see their concept and atmosphere. HHN is not to be missed.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
You love ellen? What part of it do you like? I like the fact you can sit in air conditioning for an hour but I usually dont spend more than a day at Epcot and I dont want to waste it at ellen. Nemo was cute but the seats definatly killed me it is a little strange the people holding puppets there arms probably hurt really bad!:lookaroun

I happen to love Ellen's Energy Adventure, it was a good replacement.

Back on topic, I'll route for Narnia and Imagination on this thread for the worst rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom