Whats your Dream Job??

~LeeLee~

I'd love to work over at the Haunted Mansion... it would be fun to be creepy and spooky all day.

Second runner up to that would be a monorail driver.

dixiegirl

My dream job would be a greeter at the magic kingdom..jus to tell people have a magical day....well also I would'nt mind being a dancing butterfly in the spectromagic parade.....I have their dance steps down pat...Although my hubby and I do a real great rendition of middle of main street (trolley song) singing with the dance moves and all....yeah , I just want to work at "the world" when i grow up.....one day......

did I mention only 61 more days to go.....till our magical vacation!!!!!!

Disneybird

Since Corrus already has the CEO job (LOL), I guess I'll settle for something else. I would love to help celebrities plan their trip and then be their tour guide once they arrive. I also would like to work at Uptown Jewelers on Main Street. That way I could watch the Magic all day.

piratelass

I've always wanted to be someone who played the characters around the parks, although I'm not quite tall enough to play any of them :p

if not that, probably in epcot in the american pavillion. that way, i can get to meet and work around different people around the world.

Cliff

I always wanted to be the "Tinker Bell" flying on that cable from the castle to Tomorrow Land every night,...that's always been a dream of mine. (this is the first time I have ever said that in public) :lookaroun

CT

LeeSeeBabe

I want to be a Princess!!!

If not, then a Character attendant, or one of the people that takes pictures as you first enter the park.

Ok, ANY job in Disney would be a Dream Job for me (And you think I'm kidding!)

Probably going to apply for CP in Spring 2007, so we'll see!!!!:wave:

Layzbuttercup

i've always wanted to be a disney historian. i joined the college program to try to network my way into finding out how i could find out more about it, but i returned home with nothing :( i have always been fascinated with history and disney, so being able to combine the two would be awesome.

Aurora_25

I would love to be a tour guide in one of the parks- the Magic Kingdom would be the coolest though.
If not that, I would work at the Adventurer's Club because I would always have something to smile or laugh about there.

4friends4ever

No one will believe this. I have worked 28 years at a wastewater treatment plant. I have always wanted to work for Disney in their treatment plant, because I have heard they always have the best technology, they do things right. I have even tried to get a tour of their facility.

I know this is very strange, who wants to work in ________? But Disney ________ has to be the sweetest?

AESSkipper

bandtrumpet said:
Exactly as i was think ing but if that didnt work out i would settle for Jungle Cruise Skipper, I have alyays wanted to be one ever since the first time that i went on it.

A couple people have cited this as their dream job and I just happen to be a Skipper on the World Famous Jungle Cruise. Though the job has its day to day ups and downs (thanks to the 90 degree heat and polyester costumes), it's a lot of fun and I love my fellow cast members, some of the funniest people I have ever met.

My dream job has always been at the Haunted Mansion...and I'm supposed to end up there before too long (fingers crossed)

I would want to be a Monorail driver 1st of all, and if not then id want to be a character greeter in AK or Epcot. Then last but not least a parade float driver for MJJP...

OliveMcFly

This is really tough now that I'm thinking about it. I'd say just being any character because to see kids smile and be so excited to get their autograph is great. Kids are so carefree and believe in every ounce of magic and it just makes the job better.

DisneyBuff

I would want to be a guest relations VIP tour guide. Be able to show people the ins and outs of the parks and make their stay the best I could.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom