Whats your Dream Job??

casconi

Hey everyone, Im producing a show on the Travel Channel called "The Great Mouse Detective", It will be a 22 week series in which four guests in four different destinations (tokyo disney, WDW, DL, and Paris) will each stay for five weeks and experience every park, resort, restaurant, and night life, giving the viewers a detailed description of the magic that each and every disney park offers. If you are interested in being cast for this part you must be available for five weeks (Filming in Sept., and parts of Nov. and Dec. in order to catch the Osbourne Spectacle of lights) be willing to sample all of the different foods, and willing to resort hop every third day. Good health is a factor, because u will attend each and every park at least three days a piece. Also you must be 21 years of age in order to be able to experience the complimentary drink ticket that will be given to the participant so that they can engage in every specialty cocktail that disney offers thru Epcot, and Pleasure Island....I hope to get a few responses from those who are interested

Ringo8n24

AESSkipper said:
A couple people have cited this as their dream job and I just happen to be a Skipper on the World Famous Jungle Cruise. Though the job has its day to day ups and downs (thanks to the 90 degree heat and polyester costumes), it's a lot of fun and I love my fellow cast members, some of the funniest people I have ever met.

My dream job has always been at the Haunted Mansion...and I'm supposed to end up there before too long (fingers crossed)

How does that work? Do you guys put in transfers to relocate to a different attraction and what are your odds of getting it? If so, that is so cool to think about unlike my job and its boring, old transfers.

MR. DISNEY

jonesenon4 said:
:sohappy: my favorite job would have to be the guy who walks around with the little broom and dust pan.think about good job security,moving all over the park not tied down to one place,and you can rotate to different parks since your already trained.:sohappy:

I went to Disney one time and asked the guy if I could use his stuff to take a picture. He said yes, but asked why? I said when I retire I want to work he doing the same thing. We started talking for like 20 min. He said he was from N.J. just like me. He left because of the winters. I'm going to do the same. Now I have the picture framed in my office and I think about my Dream Job:)

Ringo8n24

MR. DISNEY said:
I went to Disney one time and asked the guy if I could use his stuff to take a picture. He said yes, but asked why? I said when I retire I want to work he doing the same thing. We started talking for like 20 min. He said he was from N.J. just like me. He left because of the winters. I'm going to do the same. Now I have the picture framed in my office and I think about my Dream Job:)

You know, Mr. Disney? I think you are right about that being the dream job at Disney now that I sit here and think about it. You would be so involved in the Disney experience and out in the environment instead of cooped up in the same place. You would meet so many people just as you got to meet this CM who just happened to be from the same state as you. That is cool! We may be working together when we retire. :cool:

MR. DISNEY

Ringo8n24 said:
You know, Mr. Disney? I think you are right about that being the dream job at Disney now that I sit here and think about it. You would be so involved in the Disney experience and out in the environment instead of cooped up in the same place. You would meet so many people just as you got to meet this CM who just happened to be from the same state as you. That is cool! We may be working together when we retire. :cool:
see you there:lol:

JCorduroy

Unfortunately, due to my extreme vanity in my appearance, I can't work at Disney (I'm a big fan of my loooooong hair and goatee - I look silly without face fuzz!)

BUT...if the appearance restrictions were done away with, I would love to do two things: Be a Monorail pilot, or be in management at one of the Deluxe resorts - preferably the Poly or Contemporary. :)

AESSkipper

Ringo8n24 said:
How does that work? Do you guys put in transfers to relocate to a different attraction and what are your odds of getting it? If so, that is so cool to think about unlike my job and its boring, old transfers.

You can easily cross-train at different attractions in your area (in my case adventureland/liberty square). You don't transfer, but rather are able be scheduled at multiple attractions within your area. You just need to put your name on the training waiting list since they only train a certain number of people at a time. If you wait long enough, you'll likely get cross trained in your area eventually. I'm not sure how transfers work if you want to change areas but I know a lot of people do that as well.

FanofDinsey1981

DisneyLindz said:
My dream job at Disney would be a ride operator for the Great Movie Ride. It is my favorite ride and I could watch the montage of movies at the end of the ride a millions times a day.
This is one of the toughest questions I have ever answered!

Funny how my sister and I agree....I would be the person (if such job even exist...) who worked the projection of the movie montage in the great movie ride. I was a film minor in college, and I am pretty sure I have seen most of the movies they show.

Or I would be Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Yeah, that would be cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom