Whats your Dream Job??

CrashNet

Well I had the priveledge to be in the CP, and I'm still a CM now. My dream job would be to have the Imagineer name tagged to my job description. It would be the happiest day of my life.

egionet

Definitely a training facilitator at the Disney Institute. I'm applying for a professional internship in that for the spring. I'm hoping to get it.

Jungle Cruise Skipper, without a doubt...I mean, come on- A captive audience surrounded by water and a big book full of corny jokes? Heaven. I really like the idea of instead of herding people ON to an attraction, actually being a central part of it.

Eventually, I hope to get into Marketing for the World.

jonesenon4 said:
:sohappy: my favorite job would have to be the guy who walks around with the little broom and dust pan.think about good job security,moving all over the park not tied down to one place,and you can rotate to different parks since your already trained.:sohappy:

I'm glad the job I'm headed for is your dream job :)

autumndawn1006

I'm pretty sure my dream job doesn't exist, so they'll have to create it just for me. I want to be a professional vacationer.

I'll test out the new and refurbished rooms at the resorts. I will need at least a week to make sure it is up to par. I also want to be a food critic to ensure the fine dining experiences are high enough caliber for guests. I'm sure WDW also needs a ride safety expert that goes on all the rides to make sure they are working right. Most importantly I need to make sure any new hires for the spas can do their job right.:D

brertigger

My dream Disney job would be someone who just tours the parks and resorts to measure the staff (like a secret shopper). What could be better than getting paid to ride the rides and shop the shops at Disney?

Other jobs are a tech at one of the theater shows (always been interested in sound systems and stage lighting) or a firework tech.

wedway71

egionet said:
Definitely a training facilitator at the Disney Institute. I'm applying for a professional internship in that for the spring. I'm hoping to get it.
Small world.My wife is a teacher working on her masters in Education(has a BS Education now) and she told me if I can get her lined up with Disney Institute as a training Facilitator we can move back to Florida.

PineapplePrincess

dream job

Well since I'm not really the right age or the right size to be a princess, I guess I'd have to say that my dream job would be the fairy godmother at Cinderella's Royal Table.

wedway71

Nancy A. Gorham said:
Well since I'm not really the right age or the right size to be a princess, I guess I'd have to say that my dream job would be the fairy godmother at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Thats my problem too.If disney would relax their appearance standards for characters Id love to be Prince Charming but I dont think anyone wants to see Prince Charming that looks like George Castanza from Seinfeld:lookaroun

DisneyLindz

My dream job at Disney would be a ride operator for the Great Movie Ride. It is my favorite ride and I could watch the montage of movies at the end of the ride a millions times a day.
This is one of the toughest questions I have ever answered!

metscool

I always wanted to be a monorail driver or anything to do with disney. I don't care what to do as long I got to work at WDW.

Pongo

Wildlife conservationist for Animal Kingdom. Working in the field, studying wildlife... and for Disney! Great stuff.

Space1205Mount

I would want to be CEO

autumndawn1006 said:
I'm pretty sure my dream job doesn't exist, so they'll have to create it just for me. I want to be a professional vacationer.

I'll test out the new and refurbished rooms at the resorts. I will need at least a week to make sure it is up to par. I also want to be a food critic to ensure the fine dining experiences are high enough caliber for guests. I'm sure WDW also needs a ride safety expert that goes on all the rides to make sure they are working right. Most importantly I need to make sure any new hires for the spas can do their job right.:D

Then I would create this job, hire you and a bunch of other people(it would take alot), and move down to this position.

Jungle Cruise Skipper!! or Ariel in the VotLM or working at the Land with all the plants.

If I evere move to Florida, I will work at Disney. If not the above postitions I would settle for working in any of the gift shops or front desk at the Hotels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom