What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
But APs aren’t unblocked yet. It’s the same ol Signatures and Flexs that have been able to see it all summer.

You just said its due to the $99 deal ending. Who is buying these $99, APs and their friends. So that means APs are coming back, because without them there is no $99 ticket.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Right but the friends are the X factor. Not the APs.
Again no doubt, but the entire blocked out AP field is not buying these $99 tickets and bringing their friends. That is why its been only a modest uptick this week. Next week will be different, next week its the entire wave of APs showing up.

socaljoeyb

The parks were fairly busy today with most attractions averaging over 30 min waits. Falcon appeared to stay above 70 min all day. While ST was 30-45 mins every time I checked. Even right now ST is 25 mins which is practically walk-on for that attraction. Falcon has the longest wait right now at 70 mins with the exception of Matterhorn at 90 mins. Which I assume is because they are still only running 1 side.

So we'll see how things fair in the next couple weeks.

It seems busier today, especially from the afternoon on. I'd say a 7 or 7.5.

Rich T

Wouldn't it be nice if that were true.

What if everyone decided that Disneyland were for Peter Pan syndrome fat vloggers and children only? That any adult without kids that would venture into Disneyland was considered mentally unstable. What if you mentioned you have annual passes to Disneyland to a co-worker and they gave you a strange look and backed away? What if Disneyland had normal crowd levels all year and people just bought temporary park hoppers or regular tickets and didn't show up every night treating it like a mall?

My dog, it would be wonderful!
CiTHisaUYAIgDlA.jpg
I like all this except the bit about the public judging any adult going to DL without a kid as mentally unstable. Wouldn’t wanna live in that world. Walt made DL a beautiful park for everyone.

shambolicdefending

Yesterday's Disneyland crowds, with Deluxe finally unblocked, were modest.

MF was in the 45-60 min range for most of the day. It did briefly spike higher once or twice. No other rides appeared unusually busy. Some were not busy at all.

DCA had all blockouts lifted and definitely felt it. Heavy crowds and long lines across the board. They really need some high capacity attractions over there to help out on busy days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom