whats the most obnoxious thing YOU have done in disney???

kasey1988

Original Poster
We have all read the thread on the most obnoxious thing we have seen other people that we dont know do in disney, but what is the most obnoxious thing you or someone you have traveled with done?

Lanipie

We have all read the thread on the most obnoxious thing we have seen other people that we dont know do in disney, but what is the most obnoxious thing you or someone you have traveled with done?

Probably the most obnoxious thing I have done is something that I occassionally do while trying to correct the situation of someone else being rude to me. When someone behind me is right up on me in line and stays right up against me, I'll sometimes bump into the person in front of me just to get them to turn around and look at me. Then i will loudly say "I'm sorry i was about to get run over from behind" usually gets the person behind me to back up a little without causing a big angry confrontation.

OH, also I don't talk along with ANYTHING else at WDW but I absolutely must talk with the monorail guy when he says "Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas" I don't do it really loud but I know I do it. It's that one obnoxious moment that i can't help.

my husband and i suck face in the Hanunted Mansion ride is that sick or what we let the kids in another buggy and we ride alone, this is to let each other know it's our vacation also it really is our only alone time:lol:

figment1985

OH, also I don't talk along with ANYTHING else at WDW but I absolutely must talk with the monorail guy when he says "Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas" I don't do it really loud but I know I do it. It's that one obnoxious moment that i can't help.

Yes, the "Por favor mantenerse al lado de las puertas" is a phrase I must say...

Dukeblue1016

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I actually didn't do it one night this past trip and my girlfriend said "you missed it!!!"

I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS say that along with him... nothing else... nothing at all else, but ALWAYS that...

Dakota178

Yelling "Go Home!" to the 20 visitors from other countries (including Brazil), who sing their national anthem in unison while riding Spaceship Earth because they don't speak any english and don't know what is going on. They ruined big parts of our vacation (which was also our wedding and part of our honeymoon). They were all over the place and would walk to a ride 300 at a time and screw up the fastpass. Even the cast members were short with us because they were stressed out. "GO HOME!":hammer:

Lanipie

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I actually didn't do it one night this past trip and my girlfriend said "you missed it!!!"

I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS say that along with him... nothing else... nothing at all else, but ALWAYS that...

Heehee! I think that's a "must do" for a lot of people. My whole family does it

hokielutz

my husband and i suck face in the Hanunted Mansion ride is that sick or what we let the kids in another buggy and we ride alone, this is to let each other know it's our vacation also it really is our only alone time:lol:

That shouldn't be too bad and I agree with your reasoning... granted there are probably CM's watching in a control room. :eek: :eek:

Obnoxious thing

Many years ago, probably 10, I was walking out from Tomorrowland still picking on the french fries from my lunch. Some birds were around and I threw the fries all over the beautifully manicured portion of lawn there - I truly believed they would be eaten up by the birds in seconds leaving no trace, but they weren't so I of course looked like an idiot - then I caught a horrible look from a passing couple and I felt sooo guilty that the look I got is still burned in my mind today!!
(haha - I just complained in the thread about obnoxious things OTHER people do about the exact same thing - littering!! Although in my defense, this was food, not garbage, and WAS eaten up and gone not too long after - BUT I never did that again!)
:)

metscool

Yelling "Go Home!" to the 20 visitors from other countries (including Brazil), who sing their national anthem in unison while riding Spaceship Earth because they don't speak any english and don't know what is going on. They ruined big parts of our vacation (which was also our wedding and part of our honeymoon). They were all over the place and would walk to a ride 300 at a time and screw up the fastpass. Even the cast members were short with us because they were stressed out. "GO HOME!":hammer:
I say that to people when I am at work and it is a nice day outside
During my first trip in ’89, I left the toilet seat up.
I think every guy does that.

CoffeeJedi

That shouldn't be too bad and I agree with your reasoning... granted there are probably CM's watching in a control room. :eek: :eek:
Not on the Haunted Mansion, it only has intrusion mats and IR beams for security. Though i've heard that there are dark places where CM's can observe the doombuggies passing by. (i've also read reports of playful CM's rapping on the backs of doombuggies in certain areas)

Dukeblue1016

I had some chinese food that didn't settle in my stomach very well one night this past trip... plus i had gotten sick earlier in the day from the heat...

then, while waiting in line for buzz there was a girl standing beyond me... little kid... who only stood as high as roughly my waist...

feeling sick from the chinese food i needed some relief... and let one go literally in the girl's face... and then the entire area smelt... and everyone around was like "who was that..." since I have no shame and don't embarass easily I said "yeah sorry bout that... dinner didn't settle well tonight..." and some people laughed, others looked at me like i had the plague...

brich

I never do anything obnoxious simply because I'm afraid to come home from my trip and find a thread ripping me apart on WDWMagic.com... :lookaroun

timoteo

getting on the monorail at TTC. Saw a empty water bottle on the monorail floor. Before the doors closed I set it just outside on the platfrom. Boy did I get a reading from a CM. Then I realized it wasn't mine why did I bother and they probably thought it was mine and it probably was a safety hazard to place a clear light weight bottle right next to a moving monorail. Oh she read me.

Ralphlaw

Obnoxious or not?

Is it obnoxious to spit back at the Magic Carpets camel?

Is it obnoxious to stand at the front of a crowded food line for 5 minutes of agonizing indecision?

Is it obnoxious to pass gas in the Haunted Mansion shrinking room?

Disnut

I threw a fit one time with my dad he didn't want to go on a ride again. I was a grown woman. Oh well that was yrs ago. Now I know better.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom