whats the most obnoxious thing YOU have done in disney???

brich

My wife and I did the nasty on the balcony of the Contemporary tower overlooking the Magic Kingdom. It was 3:00 in the morning, so we were pretty sure little ones couldn't see us, but the futon that was in the room got a workout when we squeezed it onto the ledge!

Ya but at least you were only obnoxious for a very brief amount of time... :drevil:

J.E.Smith

Well, I stayed in the middle of the aisle instead of moving all the way to the edge at Country Bears once to secure my videoing spot.:p

when i was 10 or so, i threw a fit at the fantasia mini golf. must have been the heat and the fact that i sucked, but i got so P.O.d that i threw my club and stormed away. no one was really around but i soon felt bad about doing that to my family.

also when i was a little older, maybe like 15 or so, while in AE my brother, my cousin and i kept shouting ridiculous things throughout the entire ride. nothing inappropriate, just nonsense that we found to be funny at the time.

also what maybe obnoxious but i offer no apology for at all, is on potc at the auction scene we all chant "we wants the redhead!"

there might be more but thats all i can think of thats obnoxious...

figment1985

I then shouted very loudly so that everyone behind me could hear "FINE LINE CUTTER, SINCE YOU'RE TOO FAT AND LAZY TO GO TO THE END, I WILL" and stepped around him. He then had to stand in that line for the next hour in front of all those people that he cut in front of....and they knew he did it. *that actually felt good!*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA that's awesome!

dznygrl

My parents were cast members at DL and WDW from 1966-2003. In the mid-80's, during summer break we'd go to DL every day that my dad was working. My sister and I would buy a bag of sour balls from the candy shop inside the castle and then ride the Skyway back and forth from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland. When the car would go through the Matterhorn, we'd try to bean the Matterhorn riders with the sour balls as they slid along underneath us. :eek: We'd award extra points if we hit the Abominable Snowman as well. Good thing we were terrible shots.

For several years they didn't sell sour balls in the candy shop and we were convinced that it was our fault. Now I feel terrible about it - no wonder they got rid of the Skyway!

CAPTAIN HOOK

My girlfriend and I went a little farther than makin out in the sound booth at Drew Carey's Soundstage...come on, it's pitch black, I doubt there's cameras in there....and al ot can be done in 7 minutes hahaha

What do you do for the other 6 minutes - i mean, when you've :lookaroun finished :lol:

Country bears is such a horrible show for children and should be torn out for being bloody and vulgar and morally crude!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave: :wave: :wave: :drevil: .

bgraham34

Gave someone the shoulder after that walked right into me. They said excuse me in a harsh tone and I said oh i did not know you even farted.

Dwarful

I won't give up my coveted curbside spot next to my children. You know... that spot I've been sitting at for the past 1 1/2 hours keeping my children quietly entertained waiting for that all too special evening parade and fireworks show...I know, I'm an adult..actually "the" adult responsible for those two little kids sitting next to me and I am not about to get up and try to squeeze behind them and then block the view of all those who took spots behind the children.....I know I am terrible treating those last minute people with such obnoxious behavior...but it sure feels good to get it off my chest!

I know, I'm an adult..actually "the" adult responsible for those two little kids sitting next to me and I am not about to get up quote]

I agree totally with this. Never even mind the time spent, I've never felt comfortable with stepping away from the kids so other people's kids can get in there. It's just too crowded and confusing and you can lose track so easily, and other adults should take this into account and get there early if they want their children to see the parade.

My big obnoxious moment, not Disney, was when I confronted a line cutter. The person backed down and went back in line and that was fine, but then I allowed the guy in front of me (who the person had also cut) who didn't have the nerve to confront her directly to talk about the person and I politely laughed. I should have told him to shut the heck up, it was over, but I guess I had worn out my bravery on the initial confrontation. I still feel bad about that.

Skippy

Remember that time many years ago when you were exhausted from a nice long day at the parks, on your bus back to your hotel... and there was this baby crying like nothing you've ever heard of.... Yeah that was me...

I'm sorry... :lookaroun

badrew

One of my boys and my brother and i are HM freaks, so one night we would ride, get off and run around and load again... there was a cool CM that we started shooting the bull with, then they changed and their was another, not so cool CM. I think we did this about 15 times in a row. We had fun, but i am sure it was obnoxious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom