whats the most obnoxious thing YOU have done in disney???

coletx

Got my picture taken with Mickey at MGM while holding a beer. Didn't mean to do it.....didn't know I'd get in trouble, but the handler started scolding me and Mickey shook his finger at me............lol, but the damage was already done. I've still got the picture.

vmkaddict

I brought Grey Goose Vodka into MK once...ok more than once:D ......goes great with those lemonade slushies from Toontown....... Not sure if this is obnoxious or illegal:lookaroun

I think everybody that loves COP sings along to the "great big beautiful tomorrow" song. I think the greatest thought was calling a friend of my girlfriends from inside COP and leaving her a voicemail that was the the song and have her call us back and scream at us that it was mean and we know she hates that ride and we should be shot for doing that too her, I laughed so hard I about fell over.

imagineer boy

Probably the most obnoxious thing I ever did was when I went to the MK by myself for the first time. When I was there, I was like "hey, may parents aren't here. I can do what I want!" So since I'm always tired of my parents going slow, I ran through the crowds to get to my favourite rides, darting around people and such. I was really stupid for doing that, because I could've bowled over a little kid. :brick: Plus I think its against the rules...

ears2you

im guilty! I do the hand motions in the great movie ride....
i cant help it!

I also mouth the words to almost all of the rides, but thats not too bad... Right???:D

CrashNet

I mayyyy have made crow sounds throughout the entire Haunted Mansion ride during Mickey's Not So Scary... :lookaroun But it was the only time I swear! :lol:

mechurchlady

WDW 1998 I was using an ECV and headed straight toward a group of Brazilians as if I was going to mow them down.

At DLR I used to be good with my swivel hips, lol. I would sit in the back of a boat at Splash Mountain and get them hips gyrating until the boat nearly tipped over. I got it down so that I could sit there with a panicked look on my face, my upper body not moving and just look at them like "why you rocking the boat".

Commenting incessantly and way too much on everything, like a true Disney nerd, complaing about the hat and, back in the day (as in, like a year ago), Disney management. Ironically, Roy gave notice the same week I was at WDW in 2004, and this old CM who was hosting the movie at the end of "One Man's Dream" made some snarky comments about Eisner. I hope he never got in trouble...but I was probably extremely irritating to everypme around me.

YankeeMouse

Squirt the Turtle quest

A couple of years ago, I was on a quest to get a stuffed toy Squirt from Nemo and couldn't find him anywhere. On our last day, at the Emporium on Main Street in MK, I spotted one that had been misplaced and got a bead on it and was heading for it...across from me there was an eight year old boy bearing down on it also, and I rushed over, and beat him to it!! His parents were not around so I gave myself the excuse that he probably wasn't going to buy it, just pick it up and play with it. Right. I was a little ashamed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom