whats the most obnoxious thing YOU have done in disney???

GoofyMom2

I never do anything obnoxious simply because I'm afraid to come home from my trip and find a thread ripping me apart on WDWMagic.com... :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My DH uses a cane when he has to walk a lot (Disney!) and he has used it to block people from trying to cut in line..... Not over the head or anything, but he plants it right in front of them if they are trying to squeeze past us. For some reason this always seems to happen on KS. Once I think he got a teenager right on the foot! :lookaroun

iMike

Ive only really ran into somebody because they stepped right in front of me at Downtown Disney at the DLR. Luckily nobody was hurt though.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
My girlfriend and I went a little farther than makin out in the sound booth at Drew Carey's Soundstage...come on, it's pitch black, I doubt there's cameras in there....and al ot can be done in 7 minutes hahaha

campdisney

I haven't done anything obnoxious that I'm aware of -- however, my DH has been known to use flash photography now and again on a few rides. He is also guilty of doing a Tigger-ish "whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo" several times one night on the Pooh ride during EMH. It was the very last ride run of the night and I'm pretty sure several of our own family members were the only ones left on the ride (at least I hope so). Also, he's a guy -- so ripping one in line after meals is pretty much a given. Of course then he tries to blame it on me or one of the kids. :eek:

1disneydood

I'd need permission to fully say mine here. It had to do with a waitress at an unnamed foodplace on property who was blatantly "checking out" my wife. I had to ask her something before leaving. I got a slap from the wife, and the cold shoulder for a good while after. :drevil: :eek: :D :lookaroun

LudwigVonDrake

Speaking along with the "Ghost Host" in the stretching room. And when he says, "There's always my way...." and the lights go out, we scream. Last summer we did that and some little girl started crying and going nuts. An old lady turned to me and said, "Was that really necessary?"

I got out of that room as fast as I could while they were consoling the kid :lookaroun

Mister Toad

Contemporary Love

My wife and I did the nasty on the balcony of the Contemporary tower overlooking the Magic Kingdom. It was 3:00 in the morning, so we were pretty sure little ones couldn't see us, but the futon that was in the room got a workout when we squeezed it onto the ledge!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Several years later in Epcot, when our son (not conceived at the Contemporary as far as I know) was bing potty trained and said "I GOTTA GO NOW!" we realized that we were around that dead zone between the Imagination area and the lagoon, far from a men's room. Since I knew he'd never make it (and anyone who has trained a kid will know the first month is rough), I had him jump behind a bush and tinkle on the grass!

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
My wife and I did the nasty on the balcony of the Contemporary tower overlooking the Magic Kingdom. It was 3:00 in the morning, so we were pretty sure little ones couldn't see us, but the futon that was in the room got a workout when we squeezed it onto the ledge!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Several years later in Epcot, when our son (not conceived at the Contemporary as far as I know) was bing potty trained and said "I GOTTA GO NOW!" we realized that we were around that dead zone between the Imagination area and the lagoon, far from a men's room. Since I knew he'd never make it (and anyone who has trained a kid will know the first month is rough), I had him jump behind a bush and tinkle on the grass!

pics please!!!!

Mister Toad, I would just love to see how you got a futon out onto one of those Balcony's. They aren't that big, but I guess the old phrase "Necessity is the mother of Invention" holds true for your situation. I mean when the Balcony's a rock'in don't come a knock'in lol.

Dukeblue1016

Don't know how I forgot about this one... but...

Two years ago riding Thunder Mountain late at night I was a little overtired, and me and my girlfriend were in the back and right in front of us were two girls who had never been on any rollercoaster, and one of them was really scared... so the whollllle ride I kept being like "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHH.... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" In fact some of you may have heard this... cuz as soon as I got off the ride EVERYONE turned back and looked at me... I mean I was doing it sooooo loud, and like everytime we went over any small bump or anything... and like at the top of climbs before a drop I'd go "YYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" and everyone looked back and they were all laughing hysterically... lucky no one (except my embarassed gf) thought it was that annoying... just thought it was funny... so now, I do it EVERYTIME I ride thunder mountain to make my gf embarassed... and she yells at me... but oh well. hahahahhaha its great though... "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Stitchling

We took three teenagers with us so just about everything they did was obnoxious! Let me see....

1-Cait was getting the camera out of Justin's front pocket as we walked behind the castle and he shouted VERY loud "GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY PANTS!" (heads turned from every direction and I nearly choked and peed with laughter....I know, not a good thing for a parent to do, but it was funny!)

2-Cait, Justin and Alex all playing the "" game on Space Mountain. One would shout it randomly and the others would answer by shouting it back. (I was crying by the end of the ride!)

3-Something hit my husband in the eye on that same Space Mountain ride and we had to take him to first aid. They ended up patching his eye with gauze and tape. Because I'm such a thoughtful and loving wife, I drew an eye on his eye patch...omg, was that funny! We walked a few steps ahead of him and heckled him unmercifully. "watch it peg leg, don't run over any of those kiddies" "Come on Blackbeard, let's get a move on it or we'll miss the parade!"

4-The teenagers played "human coaster" as we walked from Splash Mountain back toward the castle. They ran with their arms in the air shouting "ooooh, yeahhhhhh...wooooo!"

5-Justin got food poisoning three days into our trip and had the WORST gas I've ever encountered in my life! He dropped bombs in every line we stood in. We fought over who had to stand next to him!

6-I nearly got into a fight with a VERY rude guy from Texas (I know this because of his accent and the "don't mess with Texas" ________ he wore) cut in front of me while I was getting in line for Everest. I called him on it by saying "excuse me, but the line is back there" and pointed to a spot about 50 feet behind me. He was such a jerk. He gestured and said "well go ahead of me then". I then said "what about the 30 people behind me that you've just cut in front of?" He then said very loudly "well go ahead of me b**ch" I then shouted very loudly so that everyone behind me could hear "FINE LINE CUTTER, SINCE YOU'RE TOO FAT AND LAZY TO GO TO THE END, I WILL" and stepped around him. He then had to stand in that line for the next hour in front of all those people that he cut in front of....and they knew he did it. *that actually felt good!*

I've said for years that my family is NOT all there!

But we had an absolute blast....even if we did scar a few others for life!

westie

My daughter was about 4-5 and got pummelled by a tour group cutting the line. Some fellows from South America is all I'll say. I grabbed the guy, drug his face over to my crying daughters. He pulled away and emitted something only to be taken as durogatory so, I put him in a head lock and wouldn't let go till the CM's came. Somehow, I got the lecture on this one?:mad:

Kenan

Dont kno if this was posted or not cause I was lazy to go through the other pages besides 1, lol, but seeing people in clothes that they SHOULD NOT be wearing. You kno you always see people like that!! I just turn to my friend, and she already knows what Im gonna say to her, and we're both like, "Honey, no." while we swing our index fingers side to side..lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom