whats the most obnoxious thing YOU have done in disney???

tikiman

My girlfriend and I went a little farther than makin out in the sound booth at Drew Carey's Soundstage...come on, it's pitch black, I doubt there's cameras in there....and al ot can be done in 7 minutes hahaha

Well make sure you don’t do something like that in your resort room and forget to close the blinds…been there, done that!

Whispering Canyon made me ride around the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge and sing Happy Birthday to myself!!! As I turned the corner I came up behind a guy sitting reading his newspaper and I screamed the song in his ear. I won’t ever eat at Whispering Canyon again!!!! Especially on my birthday….

PrincessJenna

to tell u the truth, When I was like, a toddler, My mom took a pic of me with Timone from the lion king, when she printed the pic at the store, She saw me with my Finger up my nose.. LOL!! I know, Gross

DisneyBride94

Dont kno if this was posted or not cause I was lazy to go through the other pages besides 1, lol, but seeing people in clothes that they SHOULD NOT be wearing. You kno you always see people like that!! I just turn to my friend, and she already knows what Im gonna say to her, and we're both like, "Honey, no." while we swing our index fingers side to side..lol

Oh, there are a lot of people to be swinging your finger at at the World!

(Like your pirate headscarf!)

T-1MILLION

This has probably been said before but...

Every few trips to the Magic Kingdom if we are waiting around for something in Liberty Square....

I always have to give the Liberty Bell a nice huge ring to make everyone in the near area jump. I know it is mean but it started just because it was fun to ring it. Then it turned out to be funny when people actually jump. I have not done it in a while because of the fear of being threatened to be kicked out of the park. I had some good times doing that though.

DisneyBride94

Well make sure you don’t do something like that in your resort room and forget to close the blinds…been there, done that!

Whispering Canyon made me ride around the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge and sing Happy Birthday to myself!!! As I turned the corner I came up behind a guy sitting reading his newspaper and I screamed the song in his ear. I won’t ever eat at Whispering Canyon again!!!! Especially on my birthday….

LOL... this wasn't quite Disney...but it was on our honeymoon--the first week was at Disney... and then we went on our cruise...and for a shore excursion when on the Pirate/Rum cruise in Antigua... came back pretty drunk....were in our room... facing out to sea... lovely view of nothing but ocean from our porthole... and doing what honeymooners do on their honeymoon...when I see movement out of the corner of my eye.... I look up...and there is a guy on a pulley going by our porthole...painting the ship while its in port... Talk about embarrassed...

At our table later that night... I changed the story slightly in the telling of it to my dinner mates...which included another honeymoon couple from Montreal who had a cabin 2 doors down from us... I said that the painter caught me getting dressed...and the other honeymoon couple was like.. "er, um, yeah, us too!" I bet they don't have to pay that painter guy very much money to do his job... LOL.

retroeric

I once stood in front of a Fast Pass dispenser getting passes for a group of about 25 friends/family while there was a line behind me. Takes time to put all those tickets in one at a time and wait for the printout. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom