What's The Longest Stretch You Have Gone From Visiting Disney World?

Ghall

Our longest break from Disneyworld was 6 years from 2000 till 2006. During that time we travelled all around Europe for our holidays. We did make a stop at Disneyland Paris once during that time just to get a quick Disney fix but it just wasn't the same!

bjlc57

since we have been married..

it took us 10 years before our kids were old enough.. and now this time has been 6 years..

I would say that I had a gap of 6 years before we were married.. so 16 ( 6 and 10)..

but this last 6 years has been way too long.. and its NOT GOING TO BE 6 years again.. unless I am sick or something..

timeman

For me it depends on whether you are talking about any of the Disney parks or the Magic Kingdom. The longest time between Disney parks was 15 years, but if you are talking about The Magic Kingdom then that would be 34 years. I went to the Magic Kingdom in 1973 and didn't return to that park until 2007.

I did go to Epcot in 1988 for the first time and MGM Studios in 1991. I alternated between those two parks over the 90s with 1999 being the last year I went until 2007.

Hrudey3032

My longest time between trips was from when I was 13 until I was 25.We went with my dad in 87 after my parents divorced but didn't go again until 99 when we went for 2.5 weeks. I have gone only 2 years in between since then at the longest.

disneymojo

I went 4 times with my parents in 1973, 1974, 1976, and 1982.Then it was 19 years until my wife and I took our oldest son to the World in 2001. Our youngest son was born in 2000 but we figured he was to young to enjoy it so he didn't get to go until 2003. We've been going every other year since then.

Epic Epcot

My longest time without going to WDW was around one year, maybe a year and a half; it happened twice in 2002 and 2004 when my family got season passes for Universal Studios instead.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
1 year, 4 months. I went at least twice a year from August 1989 until August 2006. After that 2006 trip I didn't go back again until January 2008. 2007 was a dark year for me. I just didn't have any money to spend on a vacation. I more than made up for things though. Since that Jan 2008 trip I have made 9 trips from NJ. I have 2 more planned for this summer.

LoriMistress

We visit WDW every four years. Our first visit was '03, and our last visit was in '07. We visit DLR every two years. I believe the longest I've been from visiting a Disney park was seven years. The longest was seven years to visit DLR again.

muse1983

Original Poster
I think it's awesome how so many people get to to around once a year! Our Disney trips usually always sneak into the 3-4,000.00 range so I think after finally going back in May of 09 after a horribly long 17 year wait we are going to try and average a trip back every 2-3 years...UGH I want to go back now!!!

Cynderella

I've gone every year since 1992 sometimes more than once a year. This year however I can't go at all since Im pregnant and due in October and we usually go in November. So I have to wait until November next year!!! I dont know what Im going to do! :cry: But on the up side..when I do go next year it will be my child's first visit so that would bring on a whole new set of precious memories. :)

Tinkrbell

6 years. 1994-2000. I was 4 in 1994 when it was a "girls" trip with my mom, sister, grandma, & aunt.
We went again when I was 10 over my sister's 13th birthday & mother's day.
After that, it was 4 years till the next trip. Then 2 years till my brithday trip & less than a year between trips since 2006. (That includes a year as a CP)

Wilt Dasney

About 13 years, between ages 7 and 20.

I'm technically in the middle of a 4-year streak now, but went to Disneyland last year, so it's not really a Disney drought. :cool:

WishIWasAtWDW

mine was 7 years, from 2000 to 2007. i was in 9th grade in 2000 and my brother was in 7th, so our schedules started to get really busy with after school activities, sports, etc. it wasn't until my boyfriend's family invited me to go with them to wdw in 2007 that i decided i can't wait that long ever again to visit the world!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom