Whats the deal?

ejo7

Thank you Eastsider05 for the clarification about SpMtn "breakdowns." As a former SpMtn CM, it's nice to hear someone defending it every once in a while!

Elizabeth

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Okay, its been bugging me for like an hour now! What is that supposed to mean?:ROFLOL: :snore: :ROFLOL:

xpag0200.jpg

no spots? :lol:

kathyjacks

:lol: :lol: :lookaroun

I went in april of 2006 and we were there for 10 days and 11 nights and nothing like this happened. They had a lady die on mission space but that was because of her health problems not anything disney or ride related. Everything was awesome. No ride breakdowns and we rode everything . No rude employees , actually just the opposite they really catered to our children. I would think if you go every 2 years you would have had at least one good vacations but maybe thats just your luck?:veryconfu

WDWFigment

I went in april of 2006 and we were there for 10 days and 11 nights and nothing like this happened. They had a lady die on mission space but that was because of her health problems not anything disney or ride related. Everything was awesome. No ride breakdowns and we rode everything . No rude employees , actually just the opposite they really catered to our children. I would think if you go every 2 years you would have had at least one good vacations but maybe thats just your luck?:veryconfu

Yeah, a lady died while we were on Mission Space, but more importantly, the cast members were so courteous. It was really great! :lookaroun

Rabflmom

What I was thinking exactly. Having poor spelling is excusable now that we're in the 'computer age', but not doing anything about it is not. If you suck at spelling, I implore you to download Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-2.0.0.3&os=win〈=en-US
It has built in spell check!

Help! Not about Disney but about spelling.....

I am a world's worst typist so I make lots of mistakes when I post. We use FireFox so I know it underlines misspelled words etc, but it doesn't tell you the correct way to spell the word anywhere does it? I just keep guessing till the line goes away or I just give up. I used to always just use control + to spell check when we were on AOL, but that doesn't work any more. There isn't a dictionary in the edit column that comes down either. How do you find the correct spelling on Firefox? I am too embarrassed to ask my computer engineer son where spell check is on FireFox. Can someone tell me?

Rabflmom

There really is no spell check icon in my reply boxes. In the upper right there is an icon - a square with A's in it- that says switch editor mode when you put the cursor on it and a decrease and increase size icon but nothing else in the right corner.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
There really is no spell check icon in my reply boxes. In the upper right there is an icon - a square with A's in it- that says switch editor mode when you put the cursor on it and a decrease and increase size icon but nothing else in the right corner.

That's truly odd ! As you can see I have it....

I even went to "edit options" in Control Panel and tried it in Standard and WYSIWYG editor mode and it's there.

It's NOT there in Basic editor. :veryconfu

GrowingUpDisney

Help! Not about Disney but about spelling.....

I am a world's worst typist so I make lots of mistakes when I post. We use FireFox so I know it underlines misspelled words etc, but it doesn't tell you the correct way to spell the word anywhere does it? I just keep guessing till the line goes away or I just give up. I used to always just use control + to spell check when we were on AOL, but that doesn't work any more. There isn't a dictionary in the edit column that comes down either. How do you find the correct spelling on Firefox? I am too embarrassed to ask my computer engineer son where spell check is on FireFox. Can someone tell me?

If you right click on the underlined word, it should bring up the possible correct spelling of the words it thinks you are trying to type.

Niki

Rabflmom

If you right click on the underlined word, it should bring up the possible correct spelling of the words it thinks you are trying to type.

Niki

Thanks for the advice. I have been trying to figure that out for weeks. LOL I tried highlighting like on AOL but got no where. The right click works. Thanks. Maybe I won't have as many mistakes now. I tend to send without editing but will try to do better.

My other problem with firefox is that when on AOL message boards, it prints everything so small that the only way to read what I post is to hit reply. You think I would remember to change faunt size on each post but sometimes I just click post too quickly.

Thanks again! It works and has made my day! :sohappy:

kathyjacks

Yeah, a lady died while we were on Mission Space, but more importantly, the cast members were so courteous. It was really great! :lookaroun

I think you took what I said on 2 different subjects and twisted it. I don't appreciate the incinuation? I know that is misspelled and I don't care.Of course what happened was terrible but it didn't have anything to do with whether employees were rude. I was just saying no rides were broken and everyone seemed courteous while we were there. That had nothing to do with what unfortunately happened to the lady.But whatever...............:mad:

raven

First off, the theatre that Finding Nemo: The Musical is not the same theatre as Tarzan Rocks. That theatre was demolished and a whole new one was built from the ground up. And as technical as that show is it's bound to happen. It's live theatre.

Secondly, if you think you had a bad couple of days at WDW, take a look at our day yesterday at Cedar Point:

- Only 8 out of 17 coasters were working
- Power outtages caused many other delays and break downs
- Air conditioning wasn't working in the places that advertised "Air Conditioned Inside!"
- Crowds were very high most of the day due to school groups.

While waiting in a line for a ride to open after being broken down, an employee was on the mic trying to raise everyone's spirits by telling us that Cedar Point is voted #1 best amusement park in the US, #1 shortest lines in the US, and #1 in guest satisfaction...she was being serious too. :rolleyes:

wesTcoastY

You will then have to turn on the lights, and have cast memebrs go out, on both tracks, empty each car, and walk all of the guest out of the ride.

When i was riding SM and the lights came on....The CMs just came to our car and pushed it to get it going again...after a wait of course and the lights were on. What has to happan for the CMs to actually have you get out of the car and walk down?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom