What's the deal with this whole snow white mine train thing?

RSoxNo1

It'll be a decent length (a few minutes) with theming out the wazoo—whatever that is.

This is all "if" it gets built. Lee could just be lying to everyone. ;)

It means their "wazoo" will be full, and their will be theming waiting to get into the "wazoo".

Credit to ESPN's Matthew Berry for that explanation.

Captain Chaos

This is all "if" it gets built. Lee could just be lying to everyone. ;)

What?? Huh?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vader-nooooo.jpg

_Scar

so does anyone have any concept art available yet? i really would love to see how this ride is going to look

No art available yet.

I've read a few posts, though not 100% sure, Snow White may be getting the axe?

Not sure.

I think Lee needs to reconfirm Snow is still going on :cry:

Lee

Adventurer
I think Lee needs to reconfirm Snow is still going on :cry:

Yep. The new Snow White ride is moving forward. Probably could be considered Phase 3 of FLE, I guess.

The old Snow White is still history. Rode it last week while the line was short just to say I had a last ride on it. I won't be missing it...:snore:

aladdin2007

Yep. The new Snow White ride is moving forward. Probably could be considered Phase 3 of FLE, I guess.

The old Snow White is still history. Rode it last week while the line was short just to say I had a last ride on it. I won't be missing it...:snore:

It must be closing fairly soon then? I would like to catch one more ride on it before it does. Im guessing they wont give much of a warning, it will just close without a lot of notice.

Disneyfanman

It's one of the few MK dark rides that I like better than DLs version, so I guess I will miss it. We only ride it one time every few trips. DL has been reportedly enhancing the special effects on their version but it's so short and ends abruptly compared to MKs.

Bottom line for me is "bring on the mine train". Also nice is another distinct difference between the coasts. I can't see DL having room for something like this in the near future without major construction.

DocMcHulk

It must be closing fairly soon then? I would like to catch one more ride on it before it does. Im guessing they wont give much of a warning, it will just close without a lot of notice.

I got the impression from the person i talked to that it wouldn't be closing soon. Lee, have you heard anything differently?

Neverland

I'll definitely miss Snow White. Probably not the actual ride, just the detail on the ride. The entire load area is just gorgeous, as is the whole True Love's First Kiss/Happily Ever After room. Maybe it's just because I spend hours staring at the load area at work, but I think it's just beautiful, with the wishing well, and the castle, and the mural, and the branches and flowers that look like a pop-up storybook. I'm just sad that when the ride goes away, all that will too. SWSA has my favorite load area in Fantasyland.

Next time you ride, make sure to really look at the first and last scenes. People overlook how gorgeous they are.

aladdin2007

I'll definitely miss Snow White. Probably not the actual ride, just the detail on the ride. The entire load area is just gorgeous, as is the whole True Love's First Kiss/Happily Ever After room. Maybe it's just because I spend hours staring at the load area at work, but I think it's just beautiful, with the wishing well, and the castle, and the mural, and the branches and flowers that look like a pop-up storybook. I'm just sad that when the ride goes away, all that will too. SWSA has my favorite load area in Fantasyland.

Next time you ride, make sure to really look at the first and last scenes. People overlook how gorgeous they are.

Agreed, I suppose they will take an ax to the load mural, a shame. It should be saved and reused elsewhere. You really do feel like your in the movie through that area, and thats not something they do too much anymore these days.

Skipper03

But how do we know?! I've been searching and searching for proof or solid inside information about the new coaster, and from everything I read it's just speculation!

From what I can tell it's like me getting on here and saying, "Oh the Pirates expansion is confirmed, I just know it!"

Now, have you yourself seen or hear of plans? If not you, where did you get the info from? I'm not trying to bash you, I am just dying for more info about the ride...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom