What's the best WDW secret you know?

awoogala

Advertisement
They are paid by the hour, whether people are getting soda or water. If Disney installed water fountain bottle fillers it wouldn't be necessary to "bother" the cms
Every time I go to a kiosk on a hot day, they already have at least 10 cups of ice water filled and ready to hand out. They do it either way. I am not carrying a water bottle all day, personally. lol

also: I've seen people wash all kinds of disgusting things in the "regular" water fountains- no way am I drinking out of them!

bdearl41

Magic Kingdom: not really a secret but apparently most people start their day going right from the hub into Tomorrowland and not at Adventureland (that why the bridge to Tomorrowland is wider and bigger than the one to Adventureland) so if you want short waits try starting at Adventureland and make your way over to Tomorrowland last!
I can’t attest to this. Usually can do everything in Adventureland and Frontierland including Haunted Mansion before lunch using no fast passes. Actually we go through Liberty Square to HM then down the lake to Splash and Thunder. All usually have a wait under 20 minutes. Then I to Adventureland and Pirates is about the same wait. This allows you to use fast passes for 3-5 for the big rides and cooling off in a show or two.

starwarsfan2

I don't know if they still do this, but at The Whispering Canyon, my son was absolutely parched, and when he asked for a third refill on his drink, they brought it out in a mug about the size of a small cooler and with a straw that was about 4 sizes larger then normall.

Mickey Pride

This WDW tip was told to me by my then girlfriend now fiance when we were planning our first WDW vacation together. It was my first ever WDW trip as she had been many times with her family growing up. She told me that we will never plan on going to the Magic Kingdom on a Monday because the crowds are high on that day. It is much better to wait to the middle of the week for the Magic Kingdom.

Trackmaster

I hope you’re joking.

Clogs up Disney’s servers?? You think refreshing is what causes the Apps to crash?

No. No you’re flat out wrong.
I'm sure its a combination of activity that leads to crashes. But extra activity on the servers isn't great for them and eventually they reach their critical mass. Pounding the app is a non-value added activity for the parks, as it just re-allocates FP+'s to people like us who know the loophole and takes them away from people who don't know the loophole. It diminishes the experience for novices and costs Disney money from a technology standpoint.

DisAl

I know a secret bathroom that is always super clean and super cold. But it's my secret. I ain't sharing.
It must not be on the MDE map because last trip with my then 90 year old mother I think we stopped at every bathroom in every park. Some more than once. (Not complaining though; how many families are fortunate enough to take a WDW trip with FOUR generations!)

Lilofan

Not a secret but the animal trainers in DAK have "equipment" to tame and stop the animals if they get out of control.

Top Bottom