• Meet'n'Great after filling in 20K Lagoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finale of Living Seas Nemo Rehab

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Other (Let us know!)

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Punkss

I said the Nemo thingymejiggy, is the rehab going to be done by October 04? I wouldn't normally ask but it always seems to change at LS!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Just looking forward to returning to WDW to do the new rides and attractions - its 12 months already and missing the place desperately.

Shaman

Other: For all the new stuff to open, and for newer stuff to begin constuction....is that asking for too much....:lookaroun

E:E is what I'm looking foward to the most...IF I had to really choose....:p

colleen313

I'm going to WDW in August, so by that time it will be 2 years since I was last there. So I will be excited to see the parks again. I love Stitch, so I can't wait to see the new attraction with him in it. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing the Finding Nemo stuff incorporated into the Living Seas. :)

luvJC4saken

Going w/ friends in May. They've never been, save for maybe once when some of them were around seven. Now we're all in college so take my advice and DON'T visit WDW in the month of May, lest you consider hanging out w/ a bunch of crazy college kids to be fun. If so, then by all means come join us! MUAH HA HA HA HA!!!!

I'm looking forward to bringing my extended family to WDW! I've been 3 times, they have been once. I research regularly as I'm sure does everyone else here! :lol: I can't wait to share all the things I've been learning here! Of course, the EE ride too.....

NemoRocks78

Seized
I'm actually looking very forward to the Meet and Greet coming to the 20K Lagoon area. Will they be having AP Previews for that one? :lol:

Actually, I narrowed my choice down to between the Stunt Show and Haunted Mansion Holiday. But, in the end, I went with HMH, because HMH is a fun ride, and with it coming it will spruce up the ride when it comes back to normal operation.

Soarin' is fun, but when you've done it a few times, it becomes a ride that you'll wait about 45 minutes tops for. I'll like it better when the film is changed.

Lilmama21

Originally posted by goofyfan13
Expedition Everest. The anticipation for this ride is absolutely killing me. :)

I haven't heard anything about this...when is it suppose to open?? (I'm being serious here...)

jrashadb

Actually, Grizz... I'm looking forward to all of those things (even IASW's rehab) except for that stupid meet and greet. I'm still having a really hard time believing that ethy're going to use that whole area as a meet and greet area. We should riot.
If I had to choose, I'd say Everest and, oddly, Stitch have my interest piqued the most. Also, I'm desperate to know what they have planned for the end of my favoriet ride, SE. I'm not sold on this whole Soarin' thing because I don't think it can be nearly as cool as people keep saying it is... but, we'll see.

WDWFREAK53

I'm looking forward to Everest the most...

Now that I think of it...I think Disney should just build mountains...nobody complains about the mountains they build :)

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad...still a hit...and everyone loves it
2. Space Mountain...still a hit...and everyone loves it
3. Splash Mountain...some consider best attraction in all of WDW
4. Matterhorn...still a hit...people want it at WDW
5. Expedition:Everest...is winning this poll by a longshot :lol:

Big Rumored Attractions that people are longing for:

1. Fire Mountain
2. Villain Mountain
3. Bald Mountain :lol:

(See a pattern?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom