What would you like to see changed if Fantasmic! goes on a refurb?

prbiker15

Original Poster
Thank. You. That was such a bad cost-cutting decision.

I agree, but probably if a refurb comes they might put it back to nightly performances because F! has been the same for about 11 years now (except some additions and changes like the waterfall fireworks on the boat, and the sound system). I would be relieved if a refurb was announced :D

Roxas

Replace the whole Pocahantas segment with a more Classic Movie such as Peter Pan.

It's not that it isn't a good movie, it just doesn't fit the show.

TTA_CoP

I was thinking, what other film can be used besides Peter Pan to replace Pocahontas?

:shrug:

I know this idea won't fly, but completely hypothetically, what about adding in more Pixar to Fantasmic. I know it would go against the grain in a way, but with Pixar Place at DHS, would it make sense to incorporate more/any Pixar films into the show? TDO could also use this as a way to advertise new Pixar films (add small clips into the show, sell new Fantasmic Merch with the upcoming Pixar films)?

_Scar

New dragon
Someone hyping the crowd before shows (usually a wave forms, but it's sloppy)
Somehow recreate one of the following for the show:
Buzz and Woody scene with Buzz flying
Cinderella and Prince scene with glass slippers
I just can't wait to be king
Can you feel the love tonight
Sanctuary scene with Quasi :)shrug: like that'd ever happen)
Have Iago fly from zipline over the crowd when snake scene occurs
People get splashed in first row from Monstro

TP2000

That would be the understatement of the year. It's been a nightmare from day 1, not unlike our Yeti.

There hasn't even been a Day 1 yet, as the dragon has yet to make a public appearance. :lol:

If it weren't for all the Al Lutz updates this summer, it would be entirely easy to believe that there never was a new dragon, nor will there ever be one.

Although, the latest buzz is that the new dragon does exist and should be making its first public appearance in Fantasmic! around August 20th. :cool:

EPCOTPluto

I know there used to be a duo from the ToT that does a mini-variety show back in the late 1990s...

Somehow recreate one of the following for the show:
Buzz and Woody scene with Buzz flying
Cinderella and Prince scene with glass slippers
I just can't wait to be king
Can you feel the love tonight
Sanctuary scene with Quasi :)shrug: like that'd ever happen)​

I feel that the Lion King one might be the most feasible here. I mean, the background is one giant mountain! :lol:

Have Iago fly from zipline over the crowd when snake scene occurs.
That would be a good way to rid Iago from the Enchanted Tiki Room... :lookaroun

People get splashed in first row from Monstro
Doesn't that happen already??? :shrug:

TP2000

I agree that's something the WDW version needs; a pre-show.

At Disneyland they have a great jazz band that goes floating out on a raft for a half hour before show time, playing jazzy Disney tunes and talking to the crowd. It's a classy touch, and something WDW needs.

Something like this would be great to borrow from Disneyland... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6KHIpdEUE

_Scar

Pretty sure thats already in the show.

They should replace Pocahantus with Stitch just to drive people here mad.

Stitch with Jonas Brothers on each barge and Hanna Montanna singing Imagination song.

Can we get the neon monkies to go away? Maybe bring in Kevin from Up, Flik and company, or completely forget jungle scene :lol:

EPCOTPluto

Can we get the neon monkies to go away? Maybe bring in Kevin from Up, Flik and company, or completely forget jungle scene :lol:
But they just scream awesomeness!

summer15.jpg

:lookaroun:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom