What would you like to see changed if Fantasmic! goes on a refurb?

_Scar

You got a graph that shows The Fox and the Hound and Oliver and Company are more popular than 20K? I'd love to see it if you did because that's not what Rotten Tomatoes or IMDB say.

Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are both 100% on Rotten Tomatos.

With your logic, does that make Toy Story more popular than everything times 2? :lol: :eek::eek::eek:

^ I'd like to see that quote, as for the rest of your post it's just regular "opinion becomes fact if stated enough" nonsense.

As for your graph, "fun" is the only thing it's based on.

As for 20K not begin a "classic":

-It was the first live action movie made at the Disney studios in Burbank and gave serious creditability to concept of a Disney live action film

- It won 2 Oscars (and was nominated for a 3rd)

- It was a bigger hit than most if not all the animated features of it's decade (even Cinderella)

- In 1997 it was the only other Disney live action title to have made AFI's Top 100 American Films nominations list

- It's influence was and can still be found in the first 4 Disney Resorts

- It was the only film to be shown letterboxed on Vault Disney

- 55 years after it's original release Disney still produces merchandise based on the film

- A reinterpretation of the property is in production now at Disney which shows that the company has not forgotten about it

- It scores better on IMDB [including Hercules, Hunchback, Tarzan, Pocahontas (5.9/10!), The Rescuers, The Great Mouse Detective, Lilo and Stitch etc] and Rotten Tomatoes than most Disney animated features

Need I go on?

But, nowadays Cinderella is still around and it seems like Cinderella is the ultimate fairy tale... I don't hear about 20k much at all unless you're a really big fanboy. Bad argument to say it's more "classic" than Cinderella. Nothing is that classic (well, to me).

You do? In Tokyo DisneySea? LOL.

Note to self- never rely on imdb

techiegsy

I actually think most of your fountain and lighting idea will be used in WoC.:D

And here's another thing I want added: MORE PYRO!:lol: Make the ending a show...not just a few pieces going off. Mums would work well in the background.

Haha, yes, the reason for new pyro rows was to add more pyro and really turn it into an extravaganza, the finale need lots more... as does most of the show...

EPCOT Explorer

Haha, yes, the reason for new pyro rows was to add more pyro and really turn it into an extravaganza, the finale need lots more... as does most of the show...

Yep. It's almost boring.

They could work wonders with a launch center behind the Mountain...(which should really be a Castle...:D)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom