What Would You Ban?

BuddyThomas

I feel like having a drink right now after reading all of this....
Please join me!

Lots of wine.JPG

ProjectXBlog

no one forget we've been debating the merits of alcohol with at least one person who isn't old enough to drink it. maybe we all need some d23 news to cool off this tension

GenerationX

I would ban liquids. No liquids means fewer trips to the bathroom. Fewer trips to the bathroom means fewer bathrooms needed, which in turn leaves more room for E ticket attractions.

Princesses. Every girl wants to be a princess, and the presence of the Disney princesses at the parks just reminds girls that they are not (and likely never will be) princesses. The feelings of inadequacy and crushed dreams must be so disheartening.

Finally, I would ban all park rules, policies, fire codes, and common sense. It's common knowledge that Walt was a major anarchist, and this would be how he would've wanted the parks to be run.

It's been said plenty of times on the first page but STROLLERS!!! I cannot stand people with strollers, they swear they have the right away and look at YOU as if YOU'RE in the wrong if you try to get around them!

Smoking would be second. I get headaches with cigarette smoke.

Matt_Black

I would ban liquids. No liquids means fewer trips to the bathroom. Fewer trips to the bathroom means fewer bathrooms needed, which in turn leaves more room for E ticket attractions.

People having to go to the infirmary for dehydration and heat exhaustion would thin those lines out too.

Finally, I would ban all park rules, policies, fire codes, and common sense. It's common knowledge that Walt was a major anarchist, and this would be how he would've wanted the parks to be run.

You realize of course that a ban on rules would also include a ban on your previous bans!

Allym146

I guess you don't get it, its a Southern thing. The collective "we" drink it with every meal and in between. Its a sign of hospitality to serve it. People you dont like are offered soft drinks.

Ah, ok! That's the New York in me showing;). I didn't realize iced tea was such a thing in Texas too.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Yes. He also didn't want alcohol in his parks.
You have heard of Club 33 in Disneyland that has served alcohol since day 1, right? And yes, it was Walt's idea to serve alcohol. He didn't want it served at every little stand park-wide, but he was just fine with some consumption in his park.

I totally agree that anyone that looks like a falling down drunk needs to be removed from the park immediately by security. Though in all honesty, in 16 trips over the last 6 years, and going to F&W almost every year, we still have not seen ONE single person that was falling down drunk. I just don't think it is as pervasive as some make it out to be, but I will admit that it has to happen from time to time.

GrammieBee

Ban anyone who is rude, ignorant, careless, destructive, clueless, cuts in or holds up the line, sometimes runs into others with their strollers, needs an ECV, doesn't look where they are going, stops dead in the middle of the walkway, drinks alcohol until they act stupid or mean, is a slob, has poor hygiene, thinks camera or flash photos inside a dark ride or of the fireworks will come out, tries to get in front of you or blocks your view, can't control or pay no attention to their children, talks too loud or too much on a ride, or, in general, is a pain in the butt..
Then the psrks could be enjoyed by the few practically perfect people.who would not have to put up with or make allowances for the idiots of the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom