What Would You Ban?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
With WDW now banning selfie-sticks from their parks.........what ONE thing would you want to ban if you could?

I'd start with a ban on smoking altogether on-property. Having "designated" places simply doesn't work as people will light up where-ever they feel like anyway, and then track around that foul smell all over the place.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
With WDW now banning selfie-sticks from their parks.........what ONE thing would you want to ban if you could?

I'd start with a ban on smoking altogether on-property. Having "designated" places simply doesn't work as people will light up where-ever they feel like anyway, and then track around that foul smell all over the place.

I'm with you on this one. Nothing makes a day at the Happiest Place on Earth go south like walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke. Hey, I know it's tough to quit, been there and I did it. But I didn't realize until several months after I stopped how BAD the smell was for others.

tonganprince

I hate to tell you, but the people that smoke wherever they want, aren't going to not smoke. When I smoked, I planned my whole day around where the designated smoking sections were. Pretty sad really. haha

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I'd also ban groups stopping in the middle of busy walk-ways to look at their guidemaps or just to chit-chat........while blocking the way for everyone else and being a nuisance.

I may even have to ban parades as I find them completely pointless.......on the other hand, they do help with shorter ride lines during the time they're going on, hmm.....I may have to rethink that one.

Last edited:

Maelstrom Troll

Texting while walking, driving, pushing.or stopped in the middle of the walkway.

But fast pass+ encourages you to be on your phone to check times, reservations, etc. it's one of the biggest mistakes Disney has made. You're limiting the family time of the big family vacation. Personally, I would ban flash photography, mindless cellphone use, and all the cheap/generic Chinese made crap that the gift shops try to peddle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom