Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Add Disney characters

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Add one side for any kind of coaster and keep the other side for kids

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

wannab@dis

imagineer boy said:
Its against forum rules to bump old threads without a reason.
I believe the reason was given in another thread. :lookaroun

Thanks for digging up some great historical threads with substance, Speck! :wave:

wannab@dis

The poll is extremely slanted and lacks options that have made a difference over the past couple of years.

Coasters / Thrill rides don't necessarily mean an absense of quality and meaning. A balance must be created that will keep the park current while offering good entertainment with a science and discovery impact.

shoppingnut

I find this an interesting question for Epcot now that Soarin has since moved into the neighborhood. It is not a thrill ride, but it sure has added lots of value to the park.

Connor002

speck76 said:
Do you have something to contribute to this thread, besides an attempt to be Steve's errand boy?

Oy...

For him:
speck76 said:
2 years ago interesting stuff was discussed by nice people

now, boring stuff is discussed by idiots

For you:

Perhaps you are blind to your own failings, but as far as "interesting stuff was discusses by nice people," you are one of those that does not come off as "nice."

As for "boring stuff discussed by idiots"... I will admit I somewhat agree...

speck76

Blind...no....I am ok with not being considered "nice"....as the people that do not consider me to be "nice" typically are the root of the problems around here...

Now....are you here to discuss Epcot, or just for emotional support to the other teenager?

Connor002

speck76 said:
Blind...no....I am ok with not being considered "nice"....as the people that do not consider me to be "nice" typically are the root of the problems around here...
If you don't like me, come out and say it. There's no reason to dance around the subject. I've been noticing your posting style for a while now. At times it seems like you would rather not be here at all. I'm not here to get in a fight. I'm here to say something that should have been said a while ago. If you must, go ahead and get your friends to come in and defend you, but the truth remains.
speck76 said:
Now....are you here to discuss Epcot, or just for emotional support to the other teenager?
I'd discuss Epcot, if it were not for another issues I though should be addressed. I doubt you'd be interested in my opinion, though.

shoppingnut

Connor002 said:
Oy...
As for "boring stuff discussed by idiots"... I will admit I somewhat agree...

Consider the fact that if someone posts a thread that might be similar to something discussed before, they are jumped all over because it was somewhat discussed, even if it might be something that would we worthwhile to bring up again for a new discussion due to so many changes having been made. So here you are in a catch 22, don't start a new similar thread and don't bump up an old thread. Let's all sit here and discuss another stroller issue.

imagineer boy

Connor002 said:
If you don't like me, come out and say it. There's no reason to dance around the subject. I've been noticing your posting style for a while now. At times it seems like you would rather not be here at all. I'm not here to get in a fight. I'm here to say something that should have been said a while ago. If you must, go ahead and get your friends to come in and defend you, but the truth remains.

I'd discuss Epcot, if it were not for another issues I though should be addressed. I doubt you'd be interested in my opinion, though.

Great post Connor. I shall eat 20 Waffles in your honor.:xmas:

speck76

Connor002 said:

I am interested in every opinion about Epcot....I may not agree with it, but I am interested..

As for your opinions about me, I could not care less.....

shoppingnut

Connor002 said:

Well I'm interested in your opinion and wouldn't mind discussing Epcot.

speck76

shoppingnut said:
Consider the fact that if someone posts a thread that might be similar to something discussed before, they are jumped all over because it was somewhat discussed, even if it might be something that would we worthwhile to bring up again for a new discussion due to so many changes having been made. So here you are in a catch 22, don't start a new similar thread and don't bump up an old thread. Let's all sit here and discuss another stroller issue.
which is why things are getting bumped...

most topics have been discussed in great detail around here over the years.....some, as time goes by, should be revisited, with others, there is never a need.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom