What type of new resort would you like?

bigger rooms

How about just finishing the POP they alredy started. Just make them regular rooms, a little biggerhan a room, but smaller than a suit, i can get my family of 6 into so i dont have to sneak two of my kids into the POP century rooms. Just a room, priced a little above a POP room, but cheaper than the family suites. Thats all i ask.

sbkline

I was just thinking the past day or so about some kind of winter theme resort to compliment Winter Summerland and Blizzard Beach. Maybe an arctic theme, or a ski lodge theme...something having to do with snow and ice.

I'm just not sure what kind of restaraunt it would have, though, since they usually try to theme the restaraunts to match the resort theme. :confused: I don't know of too much "arctic cuisine" out there.

Wannabe Walt

The ski resort idea sounds great, but IMHO it would ruin itself. Blizzard Beach works because of all the water, run-offs, etc... but a resort designed to look like a functioning ski resort would have trouble. During the "winter" (Dec-Feb) it MIGHT pull off the theme but most of the year it would be too hot to be believable. Sorry, I really do like the idea! WHOA HEY!!! What about in Paris or Tokyo? They actually get snow there and its not near as rare as Orlando or Anaheim! ;-)

EpcotMark

I want to see a Disney Science Lab Resort where the imagineers are testing the magic. Giant Chemistry Set things everywhere and restaurants where you eat out of Disney Petri Dishes, drink out of beakers from liquids from Flasks!:wave:

klofan

Banned
I think that they need to add another All-Star. Maybe All-Star Countries. Each section could be; North America, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America. If you think about it, it could be done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom