What type of cars do all are members drive?

PixyDust

'03 Sandstone Metallic Honda Pilot w/DVD. Wouldn't have anything else - 34,000 miles and still love it. The DVD player is great for long trips!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by PixyDust
'03 Sandstone Metallic Honda Pilot w/DVD. Wouldn't have anything else - 34,000 miles and still love it. The DVD player is great for long trips!

Melikey the Pilot :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Well.... If I wernt soooo gosh darn busy from now till x-mas... I would go and test drive this baby tonight...

Found this one at a CarMax Not too far from my house... it has most of the options I want, INCLUDING SUNROOF! *dances* Silver paint, very low milage, I think those are the 17in stock sport package crome rims *drool*

And the price is reasonable to... :slurp:

2047713.jpg

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
Well.... If I wernt soooo gosh darn busy from now till x-mas... I would go and test drive this baby tonight...

Found this one at a CarMax Not too far from my house... it has most of the options I want, INCLUDING SUNROOF! *dances* Silver paint, very low milage, I think those are the 17in stock sport package crome rims *drool*

And the price is reasonable to... :slurp:

2047713.jpg

*does Jer's Christmas shopping*

There...now go test drive it!

DMC-12

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
*does Jer's Christmas shopping*

There...now go test drive it!

heh...x-mas shopping was finished last weekend... just working.. and family get togethers now :) Oh and I have a handful of gifts I still have to wrap.

Can you do those for me to? :confused: :lol: :wave: :xmas:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Well, what i've been driving lately until I can get my Cadillac Escalade is my mom's 2003 Lexus GX470, very nice. Grey interior, DVD, third row backseat, the works. Drives like a wonder. But I can't wait until I get my Escalade!:D

DMC-12

This one was in the showroom at the dealership I frequent to service my current car, this week... *drool* :slurp: :slurp:

yeah yah.. I know I have been raving about getting the CTS for the past 18months... but this SAAB just rocks my socks ... its got everything plus turbo... :lol:

*ponders* Spring is coming...lol :D
74556435.jpg

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by DMC-12
This one was in the showroom at the dealership I frequent to service my current car, this week... *drool* :slurp: :slurp:

yeah yah.. I know I have been raving about getting the CTS for the past 18months... but this SAAB just rocks my socks ... its got everything plus turbo... :lol:

*ponders* Spring is coming...lol :D
74556435.jpg

Jer... if you treasure performance (And to a lesser extent, your masculinity... lol), don't get the Saab.... Front Wheel Drive=Bad

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
oh yeah... you see that car in my avatar... y'know.. the R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R Tommy Kaira Edition...

you know you see it...

well...

IT'S not MINE!!!!!!

:p

It's my friend Charles'... he's a doctor out at ORMC.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by mkt
oh yeah... you see that car in my avatar... y'know.. the R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R Tommy Kaira Edition...

you know you see it...

well...

IT'S not MINE!!!!!!

:p

It's my friend Charles'... he's a doctor out at ORMC.

Heehee...I've been playing Need for Speed Underground...this morning alone I unlocked the 350Z and the '99 Skyline GT-R :D

I started out with the GTi...suped that up...unlocked a bunch of cars but stayed with the GTi...until I unlocked the S2000...and with the S2000 unlocked the 350Z...which I bought right away...I had to beat the Skyline in a drag tournament to unlock it...(Thank god for NOS!)

(I highly recommend this game btw...not as "in depth" as Gran Turismo...but...more fun overall in my opinion...because it's in your face racing...)

DMC-12

Originally posted by mkt
Jer... if you treasure performance (And to a lesser extent, your masculinity... lol), don't get the Saab.... Front Wheel Drive=Bad

Oh I know Front wheel drive $ucks... Have it on the nisssan... I long for my RWD Volvo to come back from the dead :lol:

*Thinks manly thoughts and thinks about the CTS again* :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom