What type of cars do all are members drive?

jeffs10

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Heehee...I've been playing Need for Speed Underground...this morning alone I unlocked the 350Z and the '99 Skyline GT-R :D

I started out with the GTi...suped that up...unlocked a bunch of cars but stayed with the GTi...until I unlocked the S2000...and with the S2000 unlocked the 350Z...which I bought right away...I had to beat the Skyline in a drag tournament to unlock it...(Thank god for NOS!)

(I highly recommend this game btw...not as "in depth" as Gran Turismo...but...more fun overall in my opinion...because it's in your face racing...)

nfs underground is a great game I am on the 100 race. I started out with the dodge neon and kept with it to the end. Its a great game i would recommend it also.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by DMC-12
Oh I know Front wheel drive $ucks... Have it on the nisssan... I long for my RWD Volvo to come back from the dead :lol:

*Thinks manly thoughts and thinks about the CTS again* :lol:

Really?!? I assumed they were rear wheel. I thought they put out too much power for front drive.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by mkt
and the Dodge SRT4 and Mini Cooper S

Consumer Reports rated the Mini Cooper as one of the least reliable cars on the market...sad :(

(as well as the Jetta, Jetta Wagon, Golf, GTi, and New Beetle)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Consumer Reports rated the Mini Cooper as one of the least reliable cars on the market...sad :(

(as well as the Jetta, Jetta Wagon, Golf, GTi, and New Beetle)

gotta love that German reliability...

Pippa

Got pics of your Ka or Yaris?

No picture of the Ka as the day I handed it over in Part Exchange for the Yaris my darling Glen decided to smash in to the back of it on the way to work thus smashing up his new MR2 roadster as well.....Doh!

Will try to get a pic of me and the Yaris (already dented and scratched) up soon

tenchu

Originally posted by mkt
and the Dodge SRT4 and Mini Cooper S

They only left the cooper S FWD because it would just have cost them too much, and been far too much hassle to change it from the basic plan of the rest of the range.

And ironically with the VW's, they are still known throughout europe for their reputation of reliability. (Even though it is several years out of date now)

mkt

Premium Member
well.. car update... lol. For the next 9 days... my cars are...

1- 2003 BMW M5... tuned :D
2- 2001 Jaguar XKR Convertible
3- 2000 Isuzu Trooper... fully loaded
4- 2002 Acura MDX
5- 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4X4... fully loaded
6- 2002 Volvo C70

I love borrowing cars... hehe

and come the 10th day... back to Monty... my beater 98 Montero Sport... lol.

barnum42

Since I switched jobs to one that had me going into the city centre I now ride to work on a Yamaha Majesty 250 maxi scooter, which has now become my main mode of transport. I ditched the big car and now have a Rover 100 for the times four wheels are required.

mkt

Premium Member
update... the Jag was sold last week... lol. Replaced with a white 04 CLK320 Kompressor... that thing is too friggin ugly

mkt

Premium Member
update... the Jag was sold last week... lol. Replaced with a white 04 CLK320 Kompressor... that thing is too friggin ugly

WDWScottieBoy

As of right now I have a 99 Chrysler Cirrus LXi which is in new condition. One of the best stock systems I have ever heard from a car in the 90's. Also, every option on it so I love it. I am looking, however, to trade it in. I've got a couple cars in mind that I have been looking at:

2004/2005 Mini Cooper (not the S)
1986 Ferrari Mondial (don't know though since it's a 6-speed)
2000-2005 Lincoln LS
2005 Chrysler 300
2000-2004 BMW Z3/Z4

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. I really can't wait to get the new car. Also, I am moving from Northern IL to Fort Myers, FL for two years than off to Celebration next summer. So with that in mind, I am going to be doing some good road trips, 1254 miles one way. Cargo space will be nice (MINI is limited but can have a U-Haul trailer) and needed to take my stuff back and forth. PLEASE let me know which I should get. If you rate these that would be good too, thanks!

My two at the moment

2004 Ford Sport Trac

What I call the "Family Truckster"

4625Sport_Trac.bmp

And the Toy!

1979 Z-28 Camaro

350+ hp, 4 speed 3.73 rear end. A blast to drive!

4625My_Z-med.bmp

Also if you have kids you need a DVD, TV setup! I added a 10" drop down in the Sport Trac with DVD, It maked trips with the little princess very easy!

WDWScottieBoy

daddyphat808 said:
My two at the moment

2004 Ford Sport Trac

What I call the "Family Truckster"

Also if you have kids you need a DVD, TV setup! I added a 10" drop down in the Sport Trac with DVD, It maked trips with the little princess very easy!

Daddyphat808,

I went with my little brother and my father a couple years ago to the Ford Expedition thing (not sure the exact name) but we got to do rock climbing, kayak in a wave pool, try out new bikes and scooters, etc and test drive all the beand new SUVs. All three of us agreed that the Sport Trac was the worst out of all of them. We didn't like the suspension or how it rode at all. Granted, the area we tested them all tested each vehicle in extreme conditions, most of which were all off-road and VERY extreme. I'm talking about going on hills that have a 20% slope and I swear we were going to flip at least 10 times.

cloudboy

The VWs in Eurpoe are mostly made in Germany, like our Passat is. Our Jetta (Bora) and Golf in the US are made in Mexico. Seems to be a bit of a build quality problem.

I had a 1994 Explorer Sport many moons ago and it rides the same as the Sport Trac. Living in southwest Florida we have no rough terain just sand. Not the smoothest, but good. I also had a 2000 Jetta and a 1999 Audi A-4. the Jetta was an excelent car (lowered via Neuspeed springs and Konig 17" rims :drevil: ). The Audi on the other hand.... I had it for less than a year and it had a transmission, A/C condensor, Power steering rack, bunches of oil leaks. I traded it and got the Sport Trac. Wise choice I think!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom