What the heck does your username mean???

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
Interesting to see how varied and different were the ways we came up with our usernames.

On a side note (and kinda funny) I developed an alias in my business for when I request information from potential vendors I use the name Jerome Horwitz. Mr Horwitz has made his way into many databases over the years and we frequently get sales calls asking for Mr Horwitz...I always have to laugh to myself because that is the real name of Curly from the three stooges. Kinda funny how Mr Horwitz never seems to be in the office...that guy NEVER works!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Nothing too mysterious about my user name. I have been a Star Wars fan since I saw A New Hope in theaters in 1977 at the ripe old age of 6. Master Yoda is my favorite character.

Up until I joined this forum I always used the name Macleod online. I decided to change things up a bit when I joined WDWMagic and entered the name Master Yoda fully expecting it to kick back as taken. I was fairly shocked that it was available.

Nemo14

Interesting to see how varied and different were the ways we came up with our usernames.

On a side note (and kinda funny) I developed an alias in my business for when I request information from potential vendors I use the name Jerome Horwitz. Mr Horwitz has made his way into many databases over the years and we frequently get sales calls asking for Mr Horwitz...I always have to laugh to myself because that is the real name of Curly from the three stooges. Kinda funny how Mr Horwitz never seems to be in the office...that guy NEVER works!

We used our dogs name years ago at a few car dealers. Poor pup died about 4 years ago but she still gets e-mail on occasion.

MKCP 1985

When I ventured down to WDW to work for the mouse, Disney housed us in a little trailer park in Kissimmee next door to the KOA Campground and if we brought our own vehicles with us, we were given a window sticker that said "MKCP" which stood for Magic Kingdom College Program. Epcot Center was still a pretty new park and I suppose Disney had not acted to change the stickers to reflect CP cast would work at both parks.

Oh, and 1985 is the year I worked there, not the year I was born. :) Yes, I am old and things have changed a lot. Fortunately the housing is much nicer now. My current avatar photo is taken from a training manual given to new hires back during that time period.

Jahona

Sometime in the early or mid 2000s Lucasfilm was running a contest to name the next Sith Lord in one of their upcoming novels. I have no idea were the name came from but Darth Jahona just popped into my head and I entered it into the contest. Didn't win but I used the name for online games. Recently I've been shortening it from Darth Jahona to just Jahona as people kept calling me "Darth". I mean Darth is a title and It got tiresome force chocking or electrocuting the pour souls that kept getting it wrong, I mean correcting them... :cool:

So yeah that's my names origin.

PineapplePrincess

When DD was 7, she took a Hawaiian dance class and their song was Pineapple Princess. We tried using the nickname for her, but it didn't stick so I took it for myself! In retrospect, I suppose I should have used Pineapple Queen since I'm married and the song goes "...someday we're gonna marry and you'll be my Pineapple Queen." Also, I find it slightly annoying that the second s in princess doesn't fit on the line under my avatar, and queen would fit better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom