What the heck does your username mean???

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
When DD was 7, she took a Hawaiian dance class and their song was Pineapple Princess. We tried using the nickname for her, but it didn't stick so I took it for myself! In retrospect, I suppose I should have used Pineapple Queen since I'm married and the song goes "...someday we're gonna marry and you'll be my Pineapple Queen." Also, I find it slightly annoying that the second s in princess doesn't fit on the line under my avatar, and queen would fit better!

You can always ask @wdwmagic to change your name in the name change thread. It is kind of odd to have that one dangling "s"

Daniel Johnson

@PUSH Lol! So it has nothing to do with this guy???

View attachment 86814
I miss that thing. To think, my brother told me years ago that disney had a talking trash can in tomorrowland when I was living in colorado. When my girlfriend (now wife) went together in 2008, I checked every single trash can there....no one told me that Push also walked. The next trip I get to finally see him. What an awesome, and very cult like attraction. I tell friends about past Disney compared to present...they think I'm crazy!

DinoInstitute

I wanted to have a neat name that was kind of clever and themed to A disney reference, but I couldn't really think of much. So, I went with the Dino Institute, so I was just going to name it Institute or something like that. But, then I realized there's also an imagination institute. So, I put Dino and Imagineation together to get ID! But nowadays most people just abbreviate it IDI.
And to avoid any confusion about which institute I actually am a fan of, I just about always keep my avatar something related to that, but change it for special occasions.

skishlee

I joined a Harry Potter website in 2002 and we weren’t allowed to use our real names. I ended up settling on the ‘Ashlee’. When one of the friends I had made learnt that I was from Australia, she started talking about Skippy the Bush Kangaroo (star of a 60’s TV show) and combined ‘Skippy’ and ‘Ashlee’ to form ‘skishlee’.

I’ve used it ever since. If I sign up at a website and skishlee is already taken, I know it’s me. I hated having to add numbers to previous usernames.

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
Mine is because I like doors where you push instead of pull.

Sorry bud...I just had to!
45320d1247846127-anyone-remember-far-side-list-your-image002.gif

EDIT: sorry I just saw this is a redundant post but delete is not an option for some reason.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Mine's ironic.

Only if one speaks French. ;)

My nephews call me unkadug when they were little. (My name is Doug and I'm their Uncle)

The son of very close friends of ours (you know, too close to have the kids to call you Mr & Mrs, but too well-raised to allow their kids to call adults by their first names, so you're "uncle" and "aunt" even though you're not related) dealt with "Uncle Bob" by calling MyBob "Ickaboo". So if you ever see the user name Ickaboo around here, you'll know who he is. ;)

Nothing too mysterious about my user name. I have been a Star Wars fan since I saw A New Hope in theaters in 1977 at the ripe old age of 6. Master Yoda is my favorite character.

Up until I joined this forum I always used the name Macleod online. I decided to change things up a bit when I joined WDWMagic and entered the name Master Yoda fully expecting it to kick back as taken. I was fairly shocked that it was available.

My dad took me and my bro to see Star Wars in the theater when I was 14.

Bet I can guess where the MacLeod name came from, too. ;)

When I first joined, many moons ago, I felt my name would do. Hi everyone!!!

Hi, Debbie!!! I remember you from when I first joined up here. I was just a lurker then. :D Hope you're back to stay. :)

I joined a Harry Potter website in 2002 and we weren’t allowed to use our real names. I ended up settling on the ‘Ashlee’. When one of the friends I had made learnt that I was from Australia, she started talking about Skippy the Bush Kangaroo (star of a 60’s TV show) and combined ‘Skippy’ and ‘Ashlee’ to form ‘skishlee’.

I’ve used it ever since. If I sign up at a website and skishlee is already taken, I know it’s me. I hated having to add numbers to previous usernames.

I watched Skippy on tv when I was a kid, and I can sing you the theme song. In fact, that song is going to be stuck in my head for hours and hours...

Last edited:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
My username is a mishmash of a few things:

Tigger is my favorite character;
Many, many variations of Tigger* were already spoken for when I joined;
When we were little, my brother could not pronounce "sister" so he called me "Ish";
I am quite ticklish.

Therefore, I am Tiggerish. :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom