What the heck does your username mean???

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
So...I got to thinking I have been seeing all of your usernames for years now (7 to be exact). What the heck do they mean? Some are pretty easy to figure out but I know my own "handle" is a little more cryptic...

COPCARGUYP71... cop car guy....I own a business that I started 16 years ago building emergency vehicles (including police cars) so I use this handle in pretty much every forum I am on. P71 was the chassis code for the Ford Crown Victoria police model that so many people see as the iconic police car of recent history. Not very exciting by way of being a Disneyphile I know but there you have it. Share with me what the dealio with your username!

Nemo14

So...I got to thinking I have been seeing all of your usernames for years now (7 to be exact). What the heck do they mean? Some are pretty easy to figure out but I know my own "handle" is a little more cryptic...

COPCARGUYP71... cop car guy....I own a business that I started 16 years ago building emergency vehicles (including police cars) so I use this handle in pretty much every forum I am on. P71 was the chassis code for the Ford Crown Victoria police model that so many people see as the iconic police car of recent history. Not very exciting by way of being a Disneyphile I know but there you have it. Share with me what the dealio with your username!
and all this time I thought it was just that you liked Carousel of Progress!

Mine is pretty simple. When i joined the forum I was a nanny to 3 young kids. The youngest really loved Finding Nemo, and 14 is my lucky number (my dad and both my kids were born on the 14th).
*insert yawning smiley here*

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I've always been a fan of classic Disney characters. Spending time on the WDW Magic forums makes me happy, and also provides a nice respite from the stress of the work day. So, I decided to choose Minnie Mouse because she appears so cheerful. (Oh, there are a number of Minnie-named members, so I just added the M and the numbers to create a different name from the others, so that I could join as a new member, back in 2013.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom