What Souvenirs do you wish Disney would sell?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
If y'all like the Cool Spot, be sure to check out the World of Coke if you are ever in Atlanta.

It has the Beverly as well...and puts the Cool Spot to shame!

litaljohn

wasn't mezzo mix basicly just half coke half orange soda or something.

I've randomly tinkered with a bunch of different flavors and stuff making bottles and no matter how bad or much I tried, I couldn't make something worse than Beverly.

litaljohn

If y'all like the Cool Spot, be sure to check out the World of Coke if you are ever in Atlanta.

It has the Beverly as well...and puts the Cool Spot to shame!

when Conan was recently in Atlanta they showed world of coke. it was pretty funny, walking dead also tapes there so Andy filmed it in full makeup.

as for putting the Disney spot to shame...... well when you leave world of coke you are in Atlanta, when you leave the setup at Epcot you are in disney...... which would you prefer of those two options?

wdwfan4ver

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made.
Star Wars the Breakfast cereal, the Coloring Book,Star Wars the Lunch Box, and Star Wars the Flame Thrower. Kids would love this one.:D

Did you expect me to say Spaceballs instead of Star Wars.:D

litaljohn

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made.
Star Wars the Breakfast cereal, the Coloring Book,Star Wars the Lunch Box, and Star Wars the Flame Thrower. Kids would love this one.:D

Did you expect me to say Spaceballs instead of Star Wars.:D

you know what's RRREEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYYY interesting about those movies?

The Star wars christmas album was the first appearence of the living legend Jon Bon Jovi!

and how does spaceballs open it's main characters? by playin Raise you hands by, you guessed it, BON JOVI!!!!!!

litaljohn

ANYONE ELSE WANT A REPLICA OF SPACESHIP EARTH, would look amazing in my office!

do you want me to send you one? they sell them in buckets at a driving range by me. you can get like a hundred for next to nothing. although I forgot when spaceship earth was sponsored by Nike because a lot of replicas have their logo on it. must have been before my time

har har... chuckle chuckle...... *sigh*

luv

More ride specific pins WITHOUT characters in them. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to get a ride pin, but it has stitch or whomever irrelevant character in the pin as well. I don't really have a problem if it's a ride related character (like the brer characters riding splash or something like buzz on his ride vehicle sort of thing), but i really hate seeing a cool ride pin only to have the fab five or stitch on it.
Yes! Sadly, I am a pin girl, as well. I wish I weren't, but we are what we are!

I do NOT like it when they toss in random characters on ride pins. Like you, I'm okay with the Yeti on an EE pin...and I love the dolls on the IASW pins, which are my favorites. But I don't like random characters with no point...especially when it is Tinkerbell, who I just don't like much.

I got all the Mickey Monster pins before they became Vinylmation. Ooh, ahh. :D

openendedsky

Yes! Sadly, I am a pin girl, as well. I wish I weren't, but we are what we are!

I do NOT like it when they toss in random characters on ride pins. Like you, I'm okay with the Yeti on an EE pin...and I love the dolls on the IASW pins, which are my favorites. But I don't like random characters with no point...especially when it is Tinkerbell, who I just don't like much.

I got all the Mickey Monster pins before they became Vinylmation. Ooh, ahh. :D
Tinkerbell is kind of a jerk, honestly.

ddbowdoin

do you want me to send you one? they sell them in buckets at a driving range by me. you can get like a hundred for next to nothing. although I forgot when spaceship earth was sponsored by Nike because a lot of replicas have their logo on it. must have been before my time

har har... chuckle chuckle...... *sigh*

I prefer ProV1x replicas of spaceship earth!

alissafalco

A Disney child harness backpack. We needed one desperately for our 1 1/2 yr old in Sept. so we could let her out of the carriage. She's the type to run off and the park was very crowded. They don't sell them :(

Uncle Remus

Not to Italians!

To be fair, the drink isn't meant to be guzzled like a soda, but rather sipped right before eating a rich meal.

The fact it is at a soda dispenser is deceiving. It is meant as a non alcoholic aperitif, in other words, a pre dinner slightly bitter / dry drink which opens the palate for the meal you are about to consume.

Thanks for the education. It makes perfect sense now.

Kristamouse

Small World Merch. I see more and more in odd places like a sweatshirt from JC Penny's and a cute textured board book from Joesph Beth. To me Small World is Disney and the style and art work are iconic, even thoose that have never been in the parks can identify the style. Heck even the park music is iconic! A music box, plush with the hippos, dancing tigers, a mobile for a baby crib, heck I would do a whole Small World Nursery! I would love to have some of the actual dolls for my kids to play with...
I should also point out we don't buy a lot of Merch, A Christmas Ornament for each trip, a stroller fan, popcorn or other sweet from Main Steet for thoose that watch our house and if we make it to DTD some soaps from Basin. That is about my full list of park purchases, get some Small World stuff and I will buy it:)

l4dybu6

More Kingdom Hearts stuff. The only things I've managed to find are a few of the games and a pin.... It's like they deny it even exists D:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom