What snack would you add to spice up the snack carts???

Which snack would you add to spice up the snack carts at WDW???

• Bacon/Chili cheese fries

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • Jalapeno Poppers

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Peanut Brittle

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Fried Green Tomatoes

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Mozzarella Sticks

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Chicken Wings

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • Salt Water Taffy

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Popcorn Shrimp

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treats

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • Moon Pies

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

Mrs.Toad

I'm down for any food that fits a "Land" theme. I would love the old Main Street hot dog carts back. They were before Casey's opened.

However, as long as they keep my Liberty Square baked potato cart going I'll be happy.

Strolling through Frontierland with ribs themed from different Southern and Western styles of rib marinades would be cool.

Empanadas would be great also.

CaptainJackNO

I just thought of another: Zeppole!

Edit: more -

Deep-fried oreos
Corn dogs
Chocolate-covered banana
Tamales
:eek: Deep fried Oreos???? :eek:
Could we call these the heart attack express special??? I am in new orleans where we fry anything. BUT, we do not fry oreos. I would never deny anyone what they like, but this one threw me for a loop.......:hammer:

Buried20KLeague

I vote for the yummy snacks they serve at TDL. Curry Popcorn, Chocolet popcorn and Hunny flavor. They have others, but i forget what they were.

I couldn't agree more. And I really for the life of me don't know why they don't sell this at WDW.

At TDL, they had Curry, chocolate, honey, strawberry, and soda flavored popcorn... Every single flavor was great! But the other biggie was that they had collectible popcorn buckets! EVERYBODY had them. EVERYBODY. And these buckets are really neat, too... Not just plain buckets. Different shapes, drawings on them... Shapes like acorns, and hunny pots, and rockets... Probably 20 different ones around the resort at different places. They had to be making money hand over fist on popcorn and buckets.

We were there for 9 days... I bet we had at least 7 or 8 buckets of honey popcorn... And we at least tried all the other flavors.

If WDW was smart, they'd do this ASAP.

Timekeeper

Side Effect = Death

Given the kinds of food that they usually sell (and the kinds of food that were suggested here), they may as well hand out Lipitor with the food. :hurl:

Vernonpush

They already have chocolate covered bananas.

Ooooo! Where? Tell me where!

I believe there are stands in AK that have them.

Yup, there's also stands in DHS and EPCOT as well. They may be a MK as well but I'm not sure I go right for the Dole Whip.

Yes, look for the carts that sell ice cream snacks. That's where you'll find the frozen chocolated covered bananas.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom