What Ride would you replace ?

Tom

Beta Return
MK
Change SGE back to AE
Replace Treehouse with something.....anything....
Build something in Pooh's Place
The 3 carnival rides (Dumbo, Aladdin, Star Jets or whatever they're called now)
Change Tiki back to Version 1!

Epcot
JII

MGM
Star Tours
Indiana Jones (time for a change)
Sounds Dangerous

Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom :lookaroun

agent86

MK
Change SGE back to AE
I'd get rid of it altogether and put in something new. That concept (while seemingly very creative to some here) just never worked. They need to let it go.

Replace Treehouse with something.....anything....
Disagree. I think it's one of those nice little touches that sets Disney apart...and these are becoming fewer and further between.

Build something in Pooh's Place
Agree

The 3 carnival rides (Dumbo, Aladdin, Star Jets or whatever they're called now)
Agree

Change Tiki back to Version 1!
I say get rid of it altogether. Tiki Room has outlived it's usefullness. Even the nostalgia of it is worn out.

Epcot
JII
Agree. Just as with SGE and AE, I think they just need to give up on this one instead of trying to re-do it. They should replace it with something new.

MGM
Star Tours
Disagree. They just need to update it.

Indiana Jones (time for a change)
The "time for a change" had long passed over 10 years ago. It's an embarassment that this show is still the same after all these years.

Sounds Dangerous
Agree. The Monster Sound Show was so much better.

Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom :lookaroun
Disagree. AK is the most beautiful theme park in the world. What I would replace there, however, is the whole Dinoland area. I'd also re-do Everest if it were practical to do so. I think that was a great concept, but they did all wrong and the result is a rather dull attraction.

:wave:

DizneyPryncess

Country Bear Jamboree (maybe I'll feel differently after I have kids, because I'm betting my nephew gets a kick outta this).

Pooh's Playful Spot (same as above)

Indiana Jones

Lights, Motor Action - I just never personally liked it.

Star Tours - maybe just an update.

Mission Space - just makes me sick!

krankenstein

No need to remove anything, let's make the old stuff better and add new attractions into new buildings and facilities.

Oh...BRING BACK DREAMFINDER!!!! :lookaroun

Pens24

I'd replace SGE back with AE, JII present version with the original version, and magic carpets of aladin with a spiderman type ride but you are flying through agrabah

the-reason14

The unfunny, boring, and stupid Monsters inc show. Pooh playground waste of space play area. Sounds dangerous crap. And yea, thats pretty much all I can say. And maybe Stitch.

rkelly42

Tom sawyers island, that place is a huge waste of space... add a restaurant or a huge rollercoaster.

Epcot: O'Canada
MGM: Everything but TOT and rockin rollercoaster
AK: Dinoland

Upgrade117

Magic Kingdom
Stitch's Great Escape
Snow White Scary Adventures (do get a kick out of it though)
Country Bear Jamboree
Tom Sawyer
Aladdin Flying Carpets
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

Epcot
Everything is fine for now.. Instead of replacing, needs more attractions.

Hollywood Studios
Sounds Dangerous
Star Tours
Indiana Jones Stuntshow
Lights, Motors, Action

Animal Kingdom

Dinoland USA. Replace it with.. anything.

ttalovebug

:brick:

Don't know why people are so against Tom Sawyer's Island and Swiss Family treehouse- those are two of my favorite things. You get to explore at your own pace. They really are fun. If you haven't done them in a while, do them next time.

The only thing I would want completely bulldozed is SGE. Everything else is either great or has the potential to be great if refurbed.

pilka214

idk what ppl have agaisnt sfr tree house or tom sawyer island, they're enjoyable relaxing parts of the park....

the one thing i'd change at MK is stiches great escape.... it doesnt work...

it corrupts the storyline of the whole movie series as well as being an underdeveloped ride, which isn't very enjoyable.

so get rid of it already, cut ur losses and move on!

azbob19

I know I'm going to be killed for saying this but I would replace Space Mountain. I found it really rough and non-enjoyable. Hopefully this refurb coming up will make a difference. Sorry guys.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom