What ride/attraction have you still never done?

MansionGoer13z

I'm pretty sure Sounds Dangerous is available somewhere online. Just put on headphones, close your eyes, and play it. Exact same attraction, just more comfortable.

And even more evidence why this needs to be closed and turned into Jedi Academy or something more useful.

DizneyPryncess

My list isn't too bad - it was much worse before last year.

Magic Kingdom
-Barnstormer
-Mad Tea Party (I'd be sick)

Epcot
-Turtle Talk
-Mission:Space (Again, sickness)
-Wonders of China

Hollywood Studios
-Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom
-DinoRama
-Finding Nemo the Musical
-Kali River Rapids
-Triceratops Spin

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm pretty sure almost everyone that has posted on here doesn't even remember Impressions de France at EPCOT. I'm telling you, that movie really is very good and should be advertised in EPCOT more.

menamechris

~Stitch's Great Escape, because no one has ever been interested and partly because it has gotten horrible ratings.
~Not an attraction per say, but we've never done MNSSHP or MVMCP, both ones I'm interested in doing
~Oh Canada! and Reflections of China, because we just have never gotten around to it
~Sounds Dangerous and American Idol Experience...both because no one is every really very interested in taking the time to see them
~One Man's Dream and the Animation Studio...these ones I do want to see, we just never have
~Kim Possible WS Tour, always wanted to do it just hasn't worked into our day yet
I guess we've done everything there is to do at Animal Kingdom...

Okay - One Man's Dream has to be the FIRST thing you do next time you go to HS. I must insist... :wave:

Mikester71

Answered a similar question earlier in the year with "Toy Story Midway Mania", but said hopefully that I would be able to cross it off my list after our last trip (last month). Well...never even got CLOSE to being able to ride it again this time! CRAZY wait times (120 minutes plus) the two days we went to DHS during our Spring Break trip.

Here's hoping that I will finally get to ride it next trip though. My wife and I are thinking of heading back down to WDW next year maybe, just the two of us this time, and are thinking of going in either May or October. I heard they are both good month's to go with smaller crowd sizes and great weather, so hopefully the lines will be shorter and we can FINALLY experience it!!!

The Duck

I have never (nor will I ever) ride the tea cups. Put me on a roller coaster and I'm fine but spin me around til I puke and I WILL puke! When I was a kid, I rode a tea cup ride at AstroWorld in Houston and I barely got off of it with my lunch intact. :hurl:

Susan Savia

Epcot: Soaring and Mission Space: no desire to do either.
MK: Dumbo: Lines always too long, Space Mountain: no coasters
HS: TOT: not interested; Fantasmic: always leave the park before it starts.
AK: EE: no coasters

dave&di

These ones I haven't done just because I keep forgeting!:

Figment
Universe of Energy
Primevil Whirl

These ones I don't think I'll like so haven't bothered:

Stitch's Great Escape
Monsters Inc
Dumbo
Carpets of Aladdin
Mad Tea Party
Speedway
Astro Orbiter
Buzz Lightyear

These ones I couldn't do due to not wanting to throw up!

Space Mountain
Mission Space
Expedition Everest
RnR
ToT

It doesn't seem like I do much at all!:eek:

stratman50th

Epcot: Soaring and Mission Space: no desire to do either.
MK: Dumbo: Lines always too long, Space Mountain: no coasters
HS: TOT: not interested; Fantasmic: always leave the park before it starts.
AK: EE: no coasters
Wow Susan, you would have been a cheap date during the "E" ticket days! ;)

bmarkelon

Original Poster
Toy Story Mania is on a lot of lists, everybody has to try to get on this one! It really is tons of fun. But I totally get it, if you don't rush to it at rope drop it's almost impossible. We didn't get to do it our last trip but will do it again at least once on our next trip! We are staying 11 nights in August and my planning that went into our AdRs was to try almost all new restaurants. I will be doing this when hitting the parks too, seeking out rides/attractions that I have never done or haven't done for years. Can't wait!! :sohappy:

bgraham34

I have never done Barnstormer, Lights Motors Action or American Idol. Just did the Laugh Floor on my last trip and actually enjoyed it.

Spike-in-Berlin

Toy Story Mania is on a lot of lists, everybody has to try to get on this one! It really is tons of fun. But I totally get it, if you don't rush to it at rope drop it's almost impossible. We didn't get to do it our last trip but will do it again at least once on our next trip! We are staying 11 nights in August and my planning that went into our AdRs was to try almost all new restaurants. I will be doing this when hitting the parks too, seeking out rides/attractions that I have never done or haven't done for years. Can't wait!! :sohappy:

You DO know that TSM is a Fastpass ride, do you? Of course you still have to be there quite early, even on a slow day before about 11.00 AM but we were there early enough and got FP so we had only a wait of about 15-20 minutes (with FP!).
And also I like TSM I have to admit the insane waiting times (I saw it once at 140 minutes, you sacrifice more than 2 hrs of your WDW-day for ONE ride) are beyond my unterstanding. I wouldn't wait that long for ANY ride, perhaps with the exception of Fire Mountain...

bmarkelon

Original Poster
You DO know that TSM is a Fastpass ride, do you? Of course you still have to be there quite early, even on a slow day before about 11.00 AM but we were there early enough and got FP so we had only a wait of about 15-20 minutes (with FP!).
And also I like TSM I have to admit the insane waiting times (I saw it once at 140 minutes, you sacrifice more than 2 hrs of your WDW-day for ONE ride) are beyond my unterstanding. I wouldn't wait that long for ANY ride, perhaps with the exception of Fire Mountain...
Oh yes, I left that part out....our game plan is usually to get right on at opening and then grab a fast pass after a ride. Our last trip didn't work out, we have an ADR for breakfast and by the time we got over to TSM fast passes were sold out for the day! Craziness!!

cheezbat

Hard to believe but there are only two attractions I have not checked out.

-Disney Junior Live
-Turtle Talk with Crush(i saw it when i was in Cali at DCA)

I've made it a point over the past few years to hit up any attraction that I've missed.

juniorthomas

I have never done Barnstormer, Lights Motors Action or American Idol. Just did the Laugh Floor on my last trip and actually enjoyed it.

The Laugh Floor is considerably more entertaining than you'd expect, right? It was a great time. I was upset they didn't have it open during extra magic hours though. I bet the later evening shows would be even better.

Lisalyn

There are many I haven't done due to the fact that the past 3 years we have gone over Thanksgiving week and it is BUSY! However, I'm going alone in September and actually put together a chart of "things I've done that I want to do again" and "things I have not done that I want to do"....sooo things I haven't done that I WILL do in September (along with my faves of course lol) are:

MK: Liberty Square Riverboat, Mickey's Philharmagic, Enchanted Tiki Room and WDW Railroad

Epcot: Ellen's Energy Adventure, The American Adventure, see and enjoy the British Invasion and Voices of Liberty, and do a Behind the Seeds tour

AK: Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo the Musical along with watching the full flights of wonder show

and last but not least DHS: Beauty and the Beast onstage, Fantasmic, Voyage of the Little Mermaid...

I think that covers it!

Oh and the faves I plan on doing are the normal ones I'm sure we have all known to come and love :D

Hmm... I'm really going to have to rack my brain for this. It's been 6 years since I've had a lengthy stay at WDW. There some rides I'm not sure about, such as Dumbo, but I am going to assume I rode them as a child.

Magic Kingdom:
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (line too long the one time I was there and it was open)
Tom Sawyers Island (no interest I guess)
Flying Carpets (definitely no interest)

Hollywood Studios:
American Idol (no interest)
Lights, Motors, Action (I don't think this was open yet?)
One Man's Dream (no clue! I really want to see this)
Toy Story Mania (not open yet I think)
Fantasmic! (timing just never worked out)

Epcot:
Turtle Talk with Crush (no interest)
Soarin' (line too long)
Probably most of the films in world showcase
The new Rio del Tiempo

Animal Kingdom:
Anything in Conservation Station (no one in my group was interested)

That seems like it, but I'm sure there's more. I wish I could take a 2 week long trip and try to do it all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom