What ride/attraction have you still never done?

Edeyore

I have been going to Disney at least once a year since I turned 1, and I am 22 now, so I have done almost everything... Have not done Reflections of China or Turtle Talk with Crush at Epcot... that is about it for the 4 main gates.

If you have any interest in China, go to see Reflections it is a cool experience.

Club Cooloholic

I never got over to Tom Sawyer's Island. My wife has been telling me how much fun she had there as a kid, but I explained my parents liked to do a lot of packing in the most rides when we were kids, and I just don't think they ever wanted to wait for the rafts, and I don't think I ever pushed for it. So when we go with my toddler in a month or so, I am going to go there for sure!

Banksy

Some would say yes, others no. At least it has an absolutely unique ride technology and is one of the longest attractions at WDW, with a Pre-show, a first movie, a ride, a second movie.
I would say yes, you are missing something.

:) Yeah, it is something i really want to go on. We have been to florida 5 times, been to each park i don't know how many times and still haven't done it!

It is a must do this year though i think :)

laynalee07

I have always wanted to ride Kali River Rapids to see the ride.... BUT i dont want to get soaked, so i guess im out of luck...haha

I put on a jacket with hoodie, rain pancho, and backpack sitting in my lap just to ride Splash Mnt b/c i LOVE the ride... but i hate walking around with soaked shirt and pants afterwards.. there is nothing worse then sticky, clingy clothes!!!!!!

Been a lot, but also skipped a lot...

MK
Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
Enchanted Tiki Room UNM

Epcot
Impressions of France
Innoventions
Captain EO

DHS
Sounds Dangerous
The updated Art of Animation
Disney Junior live on stage

DAK
Flights of Wonder
Anything in Dinoland, except Dinosaur!

Well actually thats not too much...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Magic Kingdom

Main Street Vehicles
Ariel's Grotto
Town Square Theater

Epcot

Epcot Character Spot
Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure

Hollywood Studios

American Idol Experience
Disney Junior Live
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
(refurbished) Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
Toy Story Midway Mania

Animal Kingdom

The Oasis Exhibits
Discovery Island Trails
Greeting Trails
Pangani Forest Exploration Trails
Habitat Habit
Affection Section
Fossil Fun Games
Triceratop Spin

SFMarine

Do it, and not half way. I did it when it first came out. You do not feel like you are spinning. The ride is wild and you will feel like you were shot out of a rocket. It is a rush, I have never experienced on another ride. Do it!

Oh I'm planning on it...gotta get the full experience of it. How long is the ride ?

Sarabell

There's a bunch of things I haven't done just because they didn't exist the last time I was there. Animal Kingdom for instance is something I haven't seen. My mom and sister have and they're trying to talk me out of going there on our september trip, but I've decided I'll judge from my own experience!

pixiesteno

Okay, most of my haven't done list involves thrill rides:
Mission Space
Rock N Roller Coaster
TOT
Everest
Kali River & Splash Mountain >> wet clothes in cold weather, or just running around all wet or too long of lines and no fast pass
Test Track
AstroOrbitor
Magic Carpets
Cinderella's Golden Carousel
any kind of 360 degree film
-- I think it is all inner ear related
I can't even begin to list everything that we have missed but we have favorites and make sure we do those first.

Scuttle

I never did Mission Space surprisingly. I'll be doing it this time around though. I'm not sure if I'll do the full or non-spinning. I like thrill rides but this ride has way too many horror stories.

Go for the centrifuge version. Just keep your eyes open and look straight ahead and you'll be fine. This is the key of not feeling the spinning. If you close your eyes you feel the spinning very easily.

Crazy Harry

Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover. "Where the hell is the Entrance?"

That's funny, when I was nine I went with my Dad and he couldn't find the entrance either :lol:. We actually rode Dreamflight first by mistake and then found it.

oh, and I haven't done the following:

-Anything in Toon Town
-Magic Carpets
-Toy Story Mania
-Lights, Motors, Action
-Animal Kingdom

I also never got to do Cranium Command.

Chrononymous

A little embarrassing...but I have never ridden Dumbo.
Though I have done everything else in the MK

I haven't seen the Impressions of France...Unless it's the same one that was there in 1984? (that one I saw)

And for some inexplicable reason I have missed an entire section of DAK...that place you take the train to...is that Conservation Station? Never seen it.

And while I didn't do Sounds Dangerous, I saw(heard) every other sound show previous to it.

OklaHoops

What have you not rode?

We do not go to watch movies (Reflections in China, O Canada, Norwegian Tours) :hammer:eek:r stagnant rides (TTA). :(We love the thrill rides and the faster the better (Test Track)!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Mansion Butler

Pocahantas and her Animal Friends is closed, right? If not, that's it. If so, then I'm pretty sure I've done everything at least once, with Reflections of China, Dumbo, Finding Nemo the Musical, and The American Idol Experience being the last in each park (done all multiple times since).

Mansion Butler

A little embarrassing...but I have never ridden Dumbo.
Though I have done everything else in the MK
Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a long wait, and you can certainly see exactly what the attraction is like from outside. And if you want to ride a spinner, there are two superior spinners in the same park with much shorter waits.

I mean, might as well knock it off your list some day, but until you just have time to kill and want to do every ride, there's nothing weird about leaving Dumbo of your list.

I haven't seen the Impressions of France...Unless it's the same one that was there in 1984? (that one I saw)
I think it is?

And for some inexplicable reason I have missed an entire section of DAK...that place you take the train to...is that Conservation Station? Never seen it.
Correct this ASAP.

And while I didn't do Sounds Dangerous, I saw(heard) every other sound show previous to it.
I'm pretty sure Sounds Dangerous is available somewhere online. Just put on headphones, close your eyes, and play it. Exact same attraction, just more comfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom