What ride/attraction have you still never done?

danpam1024

I have never (nor will I ever) ride the tea cups. Put me on a roller coaster and I'm fine but spin me around til I puke and I WILL puke! When I was a kid, I rode a tea cup ride at AstroWorld in Houston and I barely got off of it with my lunch intact. :hurl:

I'm right there with ya! I used to spin like no ones business when i was a kid though. I've done everything except American Idol. And i refuse to support that nonsense! I agree that those who have not visited One Man's Dream should not be allowed to go on anything else until they see it. Walt was an amazing man :king:

Jeff456

I'll list them

Magic Kingdom-
Astro Orbiter
Mad Tea Party
Magic Carpets

Epcot-
Kim Possible- Would quite like to do this but worry about how long it might take.
Sum of all thrills- Would like to do this as well.

Animal Kingdom-
TriceraTop Spin

DHS-
Toy Story Midway Mania- Was under refurbishment the whole time I was there last August, if it had kept to schedule I would have got to ride it but it took longer than planned I think!

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Astro Orbiter is the only one I can think of right now. I was in line for it on my last trip but got out because the park was closing soon and the family wanted to do something different

Vernonpush

Lights, motors, whatever -- Have no interest to ever see it.
American Idol -- no interest
Playhouse Disney -- no interest
Narnia -- no interest

Triceratops -- no interest ( did Dumbo, Astro, carpets; don't want to give any "numbers" to a Dinoland ride count)

Mansion Butler

MK: Liberty Square Riverboat, Mickey's Philharmagic, and WDW Railroad

Epcot: The American Adventure

AK: Festival of the Lion King and Finding Nemo the Musical along with watching the full flights of wonder show

:(

They don't even have waits for the most part! Do them!

Mansion Butler

WAIT!

Playhouse Disney. Never done it. I would probably say I never will, but if I do I guess I would have done everything.

So, Playhouse Disney. The only attraction (I think) I've never done.

Astro Orbiter is the only one I can think of right now. I was in line for it on my last trip but got out because the park was closing soon and the family wanted to do something different
That's the time to do it, though. Put your foot down one of these days and get them on AO at night. Line is shorter, the views are spectacular, and with the lights and darkness, it feels so much more fast and thrilling. It's legitimately a quality and a bit thrilling of a ride at night.

bmarkelon

Original Poster
Ya know...I haven't done Astro Orbiter either! The DH is insisting we do it this trip but the more I think about, I just don't know...it's so high!!
I also have not done the Carousel of Progress. Trying to think of what else.....hmmm.

Mansion Butler

Ya know...I haven't done Astro Orbiter either! The DH is insisting we do it this trip but the more I think about, I just don't know...it's so high!!
I also have not done the Carousel of Progress. Trying to think of what else.....hmmm.
Give it a shot. If it's too high, just lower your rocket all the way and stick it out. If it's not, it's an awesome experience.

Also, you have to do CoP at least once. I mean, it's only like half an hour out of your day.

I've been to Disney 25+ times ... and I am awaiting reply from my accounting interview last month (all notifications good/bad by 4/29 [my personal d-day]).

I've been so many times but I've yet to do:

MK:
- Tom Sawyer's Island

Epcot:
-Innoventions
- British Invasion (sad they might be leaving)

DHS:
- Disney Playhouse/Junoir whatever they call it now

AK:
-Triceratop Spin (but its the same as DUmbo, Astro Orbiter and Aladdin)

Also, never been to River Country (I know its closed) but my brother always throws it in my face. He says "you might like Disney more, but you'll never go to river country or the original Discovery Island" ... I tell him he's lucky and one day I'll run the company and go there with unlimited access ...lmao.

DancingPhoenix

I didn't realize I was missing so much! Then again, a lot of the rides I've missed are things that I never cared to ride, unless someone has a reason for me to ride them.

I am sad that I never went on Snow White, Peter Pan, or any of the other Fantasyland dark rides (besides Small World and Pooh, beause my dear mother just adores Pooh). I still intend to go on Peter Pan once the line isn't half my life long, though I guess it's a no-go for Snow White :(

As for the spinning rides, I remember Astro Orbiter well, but Dumbo I think I did when I was like 11 months old. All the other spinners are really the same to me, not worth the wait.

General attractions... I never do the shows. I saw a lot of the more standard ones when I was little (Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, etc.) but I usually don't have the urge to go see them now. I'm proud to say I think I got almost all of the rides they abandoned at Epcot as well.

Conservation Station and One Man's Dream:
Do them both. Seriously. They're well overlooked but so rewarding. Plus, the Conservation Station is one of (if not the only anymore) places to see Pocahontas. They also have my favorite hidden Mickey in the large mural inside the main building. And like many have said, One Man's Dream is a must for any big Disney history buffs. I could spend HOURS in there, but when I went last I had limited time. It's a lovely tribute to Walt, and do stay for the video at the end because it just made me smile.

bmarkelon

Original Poster
Give it a shot. If it's too high, just lower your rocket all the way and stick it out. If it's not, it's an awesome experience.

Also, you have to do CoP at least once. I mean, it's only like half an hour out of your day.
Thanks for the pep talk! I think I will go for it.

VDisneyFan18

The only thing at wdw i havent done was Sounds Dangerous. But with all the bad reviews and comments i don't even plan on doing it. i consider my self to sitll have seen every show and ridden every ride at wdw:D:D

Disneydreamer23

I never did Mission Space surprisingly. I'll be doing it this time around though. I'm not sure if I'll do the full or non-spinning. I like thrill rides but this ride has way too many horror stories.

I have real bad motion sickness I cant drive 15 minutes to work with out getting motion sickness, My doctor had to prescribe me medication when I turned 11 because of this, When i went for the first time I ran out of medicine I had 2 left which i HAD to save because of the plane ride, I went on the ride full blast not believeing the horror stories, well It was bad for Me but not to the point of ruining my day 20 mnutes of sitting down with a drink and pretzel I was back up! Hope this helps you make your descision!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom