What ride/attraction has your favorite EXIT?

klineski96

Original Poster
(I know this is kind of a random question, just think of it as a different spin on the classic "best queue" threads that seem to pop up occasionally.)

What ride/attraction has the best exit, from the moment you step off the ride, until you're essentially back out in the park?

I know alot of them funnel you into a gift shop and/or an area to buy ride photos, but what ride/attraction exit do you think best keeps the queue theme and ride theme going until the very end?

What's your favorite? Why?

tiaragirl

By farrr the Tower. The gift shop is even okay.. and then you have the little walk down the hill to collect yourself before doing it AGAIN!

Laura

Premium Member
A decade ago it would have been Journey Into Imagination by a mile. Now, I don't know. I really love the exit for Haunted Mansion in Disneyland but can't remember what it's like at WDW.

Figment632

Here are mine.

SSE: It drops you off into all of the interactive stuff
TOT: Themed just as well as the rest of the ride.
EE: One of the best themed exits I have seen.
The Sea's with Nemo: Drops you off into whats left of Seabase Alpha.

CBug88

Atmosphere: ToT
Hilarious ride images: Dinosaur

POTC has always been one of my favs b/c, no matter how many times I visit, I always find something to buy in the gift shop :)

RiversideBunny

I love walking through the Haunted Mansion gift shop on the way out of the Haunted Mansion attraction, one of the classics at WDW.
The gift shop is filled with desirable souvenirs featuring the Haunted Mansion.

Yeah, right.
:)

MarkTwain

Gotta be Spaceship Earth! Project Tomorrow is tied in wonderfully to the ride.

For all the cr@p that the descent in Spaceship Earth gets, I think it's a fair price for having the best use the post-show room has ever seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom