What ride/attraction has your favorite EXIT?

EPCOT Explorer

Gotta be Spaceship Earth! Project Tomorrow is tied in wonderfully to the ride.

For all the cr@p that the descent in Spaceship Earth gets, I think it's a fair price for having the best use the post-show room has ever seen.

Seriously! If they extended PT into the Descent, it would be so fitting.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
The Seas

I wish there was more there to see, but still, its the only exit that holds my attention for more then a couple minutes.

Krack2

A decade ago it would have been Journey Into Imagination by a mile. Now, I don't know.

Agreed. If ImageWorks counts, then JII was the best "post-ride". It feels a little bit like cheating, though, because you had to go up escalators to a whole different floor. Similarly, the World of Motion's post-ride was extensive and, at the time it was built, Spaceship Earth's Earth Station was awe-inspiring (the videophone kiosks, the large screens, etc).

heartodisney

I hate to exit ANY ride..or show for that matter..all will be missed and are very good exits..:cry:..but one night my wife and I went to ride HM while the first Mickeys' Christmas Parade was going on..we got through the first room and waited to jump on a doom buggy, when the ride stopped and we were asked to exit thru another hallway just before the doom buggy entrance..IT WAS COOL! Wish I had time to take pics of that..at least my wife was there to verify! :lol:

DisneyLeo18

I agree with ToT. The hotel theme is so well followed through the exit I think it's great. I don't think any other attraction follows their theme all the way through like this one does. Although it might be because the gift shop kind of fits in with the hotel theme. :lol:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Space Mountain, SSE is good, Test Track if you like looking at cars, though the displays aren't that exciting anymore, not like the old days.

I don't consider former Seabase Alpha to be a post show, because it really was the main attraction, it just had a ride to it before, then no ride at all,then Nemo.

MarkTwain

I don't consider former Seabase Alpha to be a post show, because it really was the main attraction, it just had a ride to it before, then no ride at all,then Nemo.

Agreed. I've always seen Seabase (Alpha) to be the main attraction, with the ride as the introduction. That's part of the reason I don't like the Nemo ride - it does nothing to introduce you to or even to transition to Seabase. The only part of the pavilion that really transitions you to underwater is the queue, which you walk through so fast that most people don't even notice anyway. :shrug:

Sorry, off-topic...

juan

Well the ImageWorks is a nice exit to the ride, even though JIIwF sucks
Mission: Space has a crappy immediate exit, but an awesome post-show
I also like Star Tours' airport exit

Tidbit

I agree this is the ONLY:( ride that I really wish had a gift shop "cause I love this ride the most! That little cart.....whatever!!

I love walking through the Haunted Mansion gift shop on the way out of the Haunted Mansion attraction, one of the classics at WDW.
The gift shop is filled with desirable souvenirs featuring the Haunted Mansion.

Yeah, right.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom