What ride/attraction for you is the most relaxing in WDW???

rainfully

I LOVE TTA. There's never a line... you can make yourself comfortable... and its one of the only rides where you can pretty much ride as much as you want without getting off. Also, fabulous on a hot day to put the wind on your neck to cool off!

Disneykidder

Philharmagic and then keep popping into rides in Fantasyland. They are so close together you just keep going in and out. POTC is also relaxing and any show in WDW.

My DH likes to lay down and nap during the Playhouse Disney show...hehe.

We have also been know to chill in a lazy river at TL or BB for a couple of hours...great tanning spot, too...haha.

Tom

Beta Return
TTA for sure in MK. Maybe the train, but if I'm in need of rest AND cool air, TTA creates a much better breeze. Train stops too much. Plus, the train is a tad bumpy and jerky if I need to get rid of a head ache.

LWTL for sure at Epcot. Especially now that there's no CM on board. The new voiceover is soothing. France always provides a nice cool place to recline and nod off too.

I can't think of anything that's relaxing, per se, at the Studios. Maybe VotLM, but I enjoy it too much to relax or sleep.

I don't spend enough time in AK to find a place to relax....

ms7479a

I would say its a toss-up between Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, or American Adventure. All of them are good when you just need to get some time off your feet and out of the heat.

Upgrade117

Definitely a slow ride like Pirates of the Caribbean or Spaceship Earth.
I especially love the beginning of PotC, seems soothing in the caves. The whole ride is nice and dark.
Same with SSE, its slow, dark and the light passageway is so cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom