what park would you do twice??

bsmartin2000

I have a day planned at each of the parks and 1 day at downtown Disney. That leaves me with 2 full days left!! What Park would you do twice or would you do something else?? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.:shrug:

SAV

Epcot for the DW and I and MK for the kids. Epcot because there is just so much to see and MK because you can take it easier knowing you have 2 full days to go on attractions.

Upvote 0

PixyDust

I would say don't plan now. Go to your parks you have scheduled and get a feel for what everyone in your party likes. Then, go where everyone wants to go.

Sorry, but I have to disagree.:wave: I always know which park is most and least crowded each day before I leave for vacation. I have my days planned out in advance. Full itineraries for every day so that we are in the best park for each day of our visit. Preferably, Epcot garners the majority of our time with MK coming in second.

As for Downtown Disney, that's an after-the-parks trip for us. Late evenings or the last stop before heading home. A couple of hours is enough for us - Basin, World of Disney and Once Upon A Toy and we are outta there.

Upvote 0

scarpiapiano

I'd definitely do Epcot at least twice. I have a 7 day trip planned and I'm doing every park twice with the exception of AK. Epcot for me is the most difficult park to take in during 2 days.

Upvote 0

Hrudey3032

For me Epcot is always a 2 day park no matter what time of year based on its shear size.No matter when I have gone I have never been able to see all of Epcot in a single day. I would say MK is the 2nd park as it has most of the classics and I just love trying to ride most of them twice each trip.

Upvote 0

corey154

I'd play it by ear, see what you got done at the other parks and what ones you'd like to go back to. We always love MK, b/c of the rides..but it's really up to your own personal preference. You might find you guys like Animal Kingdom the best or Epcot or even that you didn't get everything done at one of the parks and need to go back there and finish things you'd like to see.

Upvote 0

dizzney

We plan most of our trip days out, usually half day in one park and half in another, and then we ask everyone, where do you want to go? As the kids grow older, the suggestions change.

But we can never do MK or Epcot in one day, this past trip 9 nights, we were in DHS 3x; Epcot 5x (half days) MK 4x, Ak once

We had a blast, the kids chose the last three days themselves,

Upvote 0

karenatwdw

I think the water parks are great and we are spending 2 days there and each park 2 times except DS only once. I agree downtown disney is maybe half day. Epcot is really a 2 day thing.

Upvote 0

a2grafix

I visit all WDW parks, minus the water parks, at least twice, but that's just me. With a park-hopper pass and being a solo traveler, I just go anywhere I feel (for that day, sometimes at the *snap* of an idea).

Unfortunately I only visit Universal and SeaWorld once while I am on holiday in Central Florida. The same thing goes for Downtown Disney. With the closure of Pleasure Island, I only visit Downtown Disney at least once. When the Adventurers Club, Mannequin's Dance Palace and the Comedy Warehouse were open, I would visit Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island as much as the parks (3-5 nights) during my week-long trip.

Each WDW park, though, has its plusses and minuses and as they say, to each its own. If you can park-hop, use it to your advantage.

Upvote 0

fosse76

I always visit the parks twice on a trip. All of them. Since I get a Park Hopper and visit during value season, it's easy to visit the attractions I want to visit and be finished early enough to visit another park (or sometimes two). However, there is no rhyme or reason to the order I visit them. One trip I barely did Epcot, another I barely visited DAK. It depends on my mood. After your initial trips to the parks, you'll know which one you want to revisit. One time I only went to DAK once, because the day was so perfect I felt that any additional visits would ruin the memory of that experience.

Upvote 0

Mightyquinn

Need at least two days at MK and Epcot. We usually do at least 3 days at MK and hop the monorail back and forth to Epcot for dinner. You could do AK and HS in two days if you wanted the ride the same rides more than once. DD and boardwalk = half day

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom