What Non Disney song reminds you of WDW?

Pocamahontas

Actually...
the other popular animated movies that are great...but not disney.
Like, "When you believe" from The Prince of Egypt
orr
"Once upon a december" and "If I can learn to do it" from Anastasia.

Goood stuff

DisneyGigi

Anything Jimmy Buffet (because of Typhoon Lagoon)

"Walk this Way," "Sweet Emotion," and more from Aerosmith (because of RnRC)

And some random movie themes because they play 'em in MGM

Ya... Any Aerosmith song makes me think of MGM :D (I will never get used to the new name)

Animaniac93-98

Every time I read about some princess related thing, I have "Princesses on Parade" from the movie The Swan Princess going through my head. The other songs from that movie (and Anastasia, like Pocamahontas siad) remind me of Disney in general.

dixiegirl

Theme from cops..Bad Boys song , while we were there on our honeymoon in 1996 , we had watched cops after a long day at the parks..the next morning at the dining hall (When It was DIxie Landings) one of the cm's was singing the bad boys song , Now Everytime we hear that song makes us think about that cm...

Cmdr_Crimson

The Ramones - Pet Cemetary. It was my first time on property and the resort TV at Pop Century was playing it during October so there was spooky songs playing...Everytime I hear it I go back to that day I heard it.

LostNametag

Every Christmas song played in the movie Home Alone 2 because they play them all in the loop on Ny Street in MGM during the Holidays.
The opening themes to the ABC Soap Operas
The Emperial March
Dont Stop Believing- Journey
Come On Eilieen- my mind just blanked on the artist
Angel is the Centerfold- J Gelis Band
I Like to Move It Move It
the holiday songs by Trans Siberian Orchestra

and many more that I cannot think of right now, all of them for different and probably rather odd reason. But they are great memories...

WDW4LIFE

Billy Joel's "Allentown" for some reason. I heard it when I was in disney world in 1987, I was only 3 but I still remember it very clearly, that and I associate it with the what used to be the main street light parade.:shrug:

Courtney488

Freakin Mambo #5 because when I first heard it played in WDW, I said to my friend "They play THIS here?!" Then I heard they had changed the names to Disney characters.
Weird.

Haha thats what I though too! That one always seems to be play a million times while you're waiting for Fantasmic to start.

Another non-Disney one for me..oh, suddenly I've forgotten the name of it. But there's a song by The Ataris that says something about going to Disneyland.

ZapperZ

Ok heres one for ya......

What song or songs reminds you of WDW?
For example when I was stationed in Texas(USAF) I drove to DL with some buddies and as we pulled up to DL "Hotel California" came on the radio so now every time I hear this great EAGLES classic I think of WDW or DL.....

Oh, this is an easy one for me because I thought they could have used it for their "theme" during the Year of a Million Dreams. It is Olivia Newton-John's "Magic".

Have to believe
We are Magic
Nothing Can Stand
In Our Way

:)

Zz.

my family always has one song each vacation that is completey unrelated to disney. my dad (and admitedly I) love country music, but here in NYC there is no station. So in orlando, we take full advantage of the selection, and every time we're in the car, we listen to some country. And every trip, there always seems to be one song that's played ALL the time. So now, "ive like you were dying" by tim mcgraw and "who's your daddy" i think by toby keith instantly bring me back to disney.

oh, and LostNameTag, Come on Eileen is by Dexy's Midnight Runners.

jiminy.cricket

Billy Joel's "Allentown" for some reason. I heard it when I was in disney world in 1987, I was only 3 but I still remember it very clearly, that and I associate it with the what used to be the main street light parade.:shrug:

Me too! I love that song. I heard it last summer by one of the cover artists at the America Gardens Theater...sigh. It makes me think of my summer crush.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom