What new country you'd like to see in Epcot?

D0nald

Original Poster
I know that Disney people check sites like this, offen; getting ideas, measuring acceptance or disapproval on improvements, or just for fun...
So....DISNEY PEOPLE!!!...why don't you start thinking in the adition of a new country pavilion at Epcot?
These are my preferences (in order of importance)
- Egypt (think about the pyriamids & the pharao's age)
- Brazil (Carnival, Soccer, Amazonia)
- Russia (picture a Skyway attraction all around the lagoon)
- Switzerland (imagine Matterhorn ride like in DL)

....So...What do you think?

fractal

With UK, France, Norway, Italy and Germany you pretty much have Europe covered.

I would probably go with Australia or Egypt.

drossjr

I would prefer some of the existing countries get some TLC or attractions added to them before a new country arrivves such as....

UK---Add Mr. Toads Wild Ride

Germany---Rhine River Adventure Ride

Canada--Add some type of History of Hockey whether its a museum or circlevision attraction

Japan---Some sort of Roller Coaster

By adding these to the existing countries the world showcase would gain a new dark ride, a boat ride and a coaster and maybe a new show or exhibit hall.

On top of the new pizza place and mexican cantina it would help freshen up the whole World Showcase.

If I were to add a new land it would have to be Austrailia :wave:

Evil Genius

Petoria!

Seriously though I'd have to agree with either Egypt or Austalia. I think those two along with Greece may be the three most intriguing choices.

Spike-in-Berlin

But to answer the question I would LOVE to finally see one of the better designs of the 70ies and 80ies finally realized.

Especially the Venezuela-Pavillon with it's miniature Angels Fall, the Rainforest Ride etc. sounded and looked fascinating.

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2006/06/05/2772.aspx

And as DAK does only feature Asia and Africa and Adventureland is a mix of all the tropics a South American addition would be a nice addition to the World in general.

s.ollie

Brazil - for Carnival

Iceland- see what the imagineers would come up with for a constant spewing volcano :ROFLOL:

Australia or New Zealand

Ireland- because it's home and if the can have the UK why can't they have us :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom