What move by disney is irredeemable or will be irredeemable if it ever happens?

HwdStudio

Wow!! One thing I like about this forum is the diversity.
I hated the Great movie ride with the heat of 10 suns. I popped champagne when i heard it closed.
Sorry.
I didn’t hate it. I bought the final T-shirt’s and even went to a private event and did a final walk through before it closed but I’m not mad it closed. I think it was time for something new. Like you, I enjoy the diversity here. We all have our own opinions and that’s ok. That’s what makes this place interesting.

Cmdr_Crimson

Honestly....I'd say if Disney's Magical Express getting canned.....If that happened...Who knows how that would effect guests getting to and from the resort plus also with guests either forcibly paying for roundtrip with Mears, Taxi's, Etc..Plus that also getting a rental and THEN Finding out they would be paying for parking at their Disney Resort they are staying in.......

Smiley/OCD

Removing PCRC from the MK because I rode that at it's former home at Olympic Park in Maplewood, NJ...I MUST ride it at least once every visit!

DisneyDoctor

Really? Have you read what he said? I don't care if it was 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago. It is disturbing, classless, and not humorous, that occurred multiple times. He is easily replaceable.
I have read them. I really don't want to derail this thread. Way too much of that recently. Carry on, friends.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Really? Have you read what he said? I don't care if it was 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago. It is disturbing, classless, and not humorous, that occurred multiple times. He is easily replaceable.

1000% agree. And since Mission Breakout is a result of JG's collaboration, it should be removed immediately and replaced with ToT.

TwilightZone

Original Poster
A lot of people hate this website, so forgive me, but this is the place where I first found out the news.
link

Patcheslee

Removing out of state APs completely. Doing away with the "FREE" resort guest late magic hours, though they seem close to doing that already. Closing Mission: Space AGAIN on our next trip. Missed it on our first visit in 2017 since announcement happened so late couldn't change days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom