What 'mountain' is your favorite in WDW and why???

Which 'mountain' is your favorite at WDW and why???

• Splash Mountain

Votes: 71 50.4%
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 42 29.8%

• Total voters

jonnyc

Space Mountain for me, just the whole atmosphere it creates, I love it!. It is probably my favourite non-TOT ride at WDW. I hope the refurb makes it even better.

mastif

Splash Mountain. Great themeing, the ride goes inside and outside, refreshes you on a hot day, and is the longest ride length of the mountains

AGentlRose

I love them all, but voted for Expedition Everest since it's new (to us -- never did get to see Yeti in A mode)
I loved Space Mountain before I had knee problems and didn't have difficulty climbing out of the rockets at WDW, so I can no longer ride it. I don't have this problem with Disneyland's SM, but I like the track at WDW better. My Dh's favorite is Big Thunder.

MissM

Big Thunder. I hate roller coasters. I hate things that fall or drop. And I hate Space Mountain because it's too jerky on my poor, damaged neck. But Big Thunder is just fun. There's nothing scary about it, it's not trying to be "extreme," it's just a good time for everyone.

Ceekling

WAH! We can only pick one?! I love Splash because of the excellent theming, but EE has the best thrills. Also a shout out for the Matterhorn. All right, all right, I love ALL of the mountains in the Disney range.

Goofy316

Splash Mountain has everything that you would expect to find in a Disney ride. Great theming, fun and a couple of thrills. My favorite ride in Magic Kingdom. Cant go and not ride Splash Mountain. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom