What Makes You Come Back

Mouse Man

Original Poster
Hi everyone:

Just curious as to what makes you come back again and again to WDW. For my it's the following:

1) Acting like a little kid again.
2) The sights and sounds.
3) The food and smells of course
4) Being able to cut loose and forget about life for awhile.
5) Spending a fun and great time with my wife.
6) The rides and all the beautiful attractions

I could go on and on with the list, So let's hear some of your reasons why you keep coming back.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The mind control chemical they put in Dole Whips, Churros and turkey legs keeps me coming back.:lookaroun

The list you gave pretty much summed it up. WDW just feels like home and it give me a chance to unplug from the real world.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The T-shirt I'm currently wearing sums it up nicely:

[In Disney font]

I live in my own little World

...But it's O.K.

They know me here.

tiaragirl

The great memories from the last trip =)

Having constant background music, the fact that everyone around you is feeling the same magic.

And the Tower.

nwarcade

My wife and I took our first trip to WDW for our honeymoon and have always gone back for our anniversary (7 years and counting). We arrive right after Thanksgiving and leave the second week in December. We love going at this time because everything is decorated for Christmas and it really kick starts the Holiday Season for both of us. That and the TTA People Mover........It's like your own little private couch. Always fun when Magic Mountain goes on the fritz and you get to roll through with the lights on. Plus pretty much everything already mentioned above. :)

Grumpy Old Fool

Every time I take that first walk underneath the Main Street Train Station and see the attraction posters I feel like a kid again. And that takes some doing!

Chevross

The sites, views, and scenery. Plus the rides are a plus. Plus I feel it just wouldn't be a good summer without a stop at Disney if the job requires me to be around the Orlando area not far away from WDW.

DisneyGator

I think your list really does sum it up! It's all of that...the "magic" is what keeps me coming back. I love that I can just escape reality at WDW. One of the best things they did at WDW is really making the parks isolated from the outside world. At other theme parks, you are aware of the outside world (and can usually see nearby roads and such)...and I think it the isolation from the outside world at WDW is a lot of the reason that it really is such an escape. I can go there and really forget about the stresses of everyday life and just have fun. There is no other place like it.

LoriMistress

It makes you feel like a kid, and there's so much magic. It truly makes you forget about your worries, and you feel like you're in another world.

CP_alum08

Every time I take that first walk underneath the Main Street Train Station and see the attraction posters I feel like a kid again. And that takes some doing!

Yes! Walking under the train station, I get goosebumps every time. I also love that there is always music playing, ah...makes me want to go right now:brick:

datw@epcot

The great memories from the last trip =)

Having constant background music, the fact that everyone around you is feeling the same magic.

And the Tower.

I never really thought of the "constant background music", I like that reason.

I keep going back for two reasons:
1. if you'd like, you can completely remove yourself from the real world when in WDW
2. it is the ultimate lazy man's destination; they make all the fun for you, you just hand over the cash!

Lisalyn

Well first it gives my daughter and I some GREAT bonding time!

And then the obvious....We are completely swept away in the sights, sounds and smells. It's the one place I/we can go where I don't think of anything (the "real" world, work, stress, school for her, etc.) except for where I am (Disney world of course!!) and my daughter and the fun we are having together.

Edisto Pluto

The T-shirt I'm currently wearing sums it up nicely:

[In Disney font]

I live in my own little World

...But it's O.K.

They know me here.
Maybe, there is a little of that " I live in my own world" but it does feel like my world................a total escape from reality.

kch4095

1) Arriving at our resort and hearing "welcome home"
2) Feeling like a little kid again and wanting to run to the gates
3) I get the warm fuzzies as soon as I enter the gates and look down Main St. and see the castle
4) Getting the Disney blues upon returning to the real world. I then have to book another trip and start a countdown ticker to have something to look forward to!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom