what land would you like added to WS

njDizFan

Original Poster
If you could choose any land that could be added to the World Showcase what would it be and why?

I would definately like to see India. I think a Taj Mahal with a great Aladdin e-ticket ride inside. Not to mention I love Inidan food....

SirGoofy

I would definately like to see India. I think a Taj Mahal with a great Aladdin e-ticket ride inside. Not to mention I love Inidan food....

Except Aladdin takes place in China(the myth) or the Middle East(the movie).:lookaroun

I would go with Greece, and have a Greek Mythology thrill/dark ride.

WDW1991

How about an egyptian themed Indy E-ticket. The whole area could have it's own storyline based around a new Indy adventure and the ride could top it all off. Perhaps they could bring the Temple of Peril idea over to WDW from Paris.

Wannabe Walt

I'd like to see Greece, Egypt, or Russia. I think they could also expand a few of the existing countries (Italy, Japan, Morocco). For as much history comes from Italy, the pavillion is SO small! And, as most of us know, Japan has room for a ride. Morocco doesn't need much, I guess. It is pretty cool as it is, with all the 'alley ways' and such.

TinkerbellK

you have to think about the food too - india - great food... russia, not as much... egypt, too like morocco (i know there is a huge difference, but most people won't be able to tell), but really like egypt!

so my vote is for india!

KCMO

India definitely seems like the biggest no-brainer. Leaving off such a large and unique culture seems like the most glaring omission. The themeing, archtecture, dining, shopping, etc. would be dead easy to make for a large pavilion. Imagine a Circlevision movie on India.

Russia and Greece could certainly be done, but neither seems as obvious a choice to me as india. As exotic as Indian food probably is to the average american, I suspect many would be even more horified if they were confronted with authentic greek or russian food.

danstephg

India would be great. A Taj Mahal replica, Disney style, I think would be pretty cool!! Weren't there rumors years ago about Israel?

col

greece ,spain or australia.

greece -hercules and ancient greece stuff

spain -they already have france,italy,norway,germany and the uk pavillion

australia -i think this would be best placed in DAK, having australian animals and abouriginal (sp?) arts and stuff.

it would also be nice to see "vintage" disney characters out in the WS countrys like quazzi modo from the hunchback of notre dame in the france pavillion and mulan, etc.

magicmaya

Switzerland! They could add the Matterhorn Bobsleds and they could a put goofy candy co. chocolate factory!

Or they could add Mt. Fuji to Japan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom