What is your least favorite attraction at MGM?

metscool

Is it bad when you know all the words that the CMs say in the GMR and you are not a CM.

The worst got to be LMA. I want the houses back. Bring them back. Bring them back.

campdisney

Another vote for Sounds Dangerous. Also Indiana Jones Stunt Craptacular can go anytime. Haven't seen LMA as yet. Will check it out next trip and try to keep an open mind until then.

SirGoofy

I dont get a "THRILL" from simulator rides. I have never, (and will never) ride Sorin' eaither.

It may not be a huge thrill, but it has a great story, queue, and some funny parts.

BTW I'm glad you guys dont RUN WDI. It would suck big time.

Why, because we don't like the so called "best show" Disney has ever done?:rolleyes: I'll make sure I don't ruin WDI if I ever get a job there.

EDIT: And why won't you ride Soarin'? I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's neat. Every ride doesnt need to be some extreme thrill ride.

CoffeeJedi

The ride needs to be changed. My biggest complaint is that your seat moves to match the screen, but the props around the screen don't move to match your seat, so you're just asking for motion sickness. :(

Could you clarify please? What do you mean by "props"? I'm trying to picture it now, the passenger cabin and the cockpit with REX are all one room, so the whole thing moves together..... /scratches head

I love Star Tours, the film needs to be digitally transferred and cleaned up though. And some of the effects need to be re-composited (the transition into the ice cave is particularly bad).
I'd like an all new movie, but still set in the "classic era" with the Empire and Death Star, but with some storyline tweaks to actually make it fit somewhere in continuity.

Least fav attraction would either be Sounds Dangerous, or that crappy Narnia attraction-ette (good thing it's temporary).

epcot28

Definitely Indiana Jones. I haven't even done it the last few times I've gone because it was the exact same show every time I went before. I wish they could put something like the ride at Disneyland in that spot.

jimmyritt33

Backlot tour. It used to be good seeing the old tv homes (Golden Girls, Empty Nest ,etc), the water tank is still pretty cool, overall this is a waste of time and they need to revamp the tour totally.

mikemand25

I would say Sounds Dangerous and closely followed by the Back Lot tour. The tour is just not the same any more and seems pointless to even go on it.

Raven66

I love MGM! We've never seen Playhouse Disney, just because my DD is too old. I actually tried to get her to go. :lookaroun We tried to do Sounds Dangerous, but I think it was closed. I don't quite remember. Indiana Jones we've seen about 3 times and I just have no interest in it anymore. We've never seen LMA, so I can't comment. Everything else is a go. But I won't ride RnRC. I rode it once and I just didn't like it. My DH and DD love it. So I just people watch while they are enjoying themselves on it. GMR and Star Tours and all the rest, I love. It just isn't a day at MGM without them.:D

PS.......If I could get to WDW again, I would watch grass grow as an attraction and be happy.:eek:

TikiBeckie

Original Poster
I dont get a "THRILL" from simulator rides. I have never, (and will never) ride Sorin' eaither.

BTW I'm glad you guys dont RUN WDI. It would suck big time.

Star Tours cannot even be compared to Soarin'...which in NO thrill ride in my opinion, just a fun, nice adventure, I wouldn't even call it a simulator, since I hate those also. I think of being jerked around when I think of simulators.

Who is "you guys"??? There are tons of different opinions here, please clarify?

mgraef

I would have to go with the Great Movie Ride. Small World is a thrill compared to this - at least the kids don't get scared.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom