What is your least favorite attraction at MGM?

Disnut

MGM is my least favorite park out of all of the parks. I don't even like going there now. I will go just to see if anything has changed. So to answer this question I am going to say TOT if my least favorite.:zipit:

ears2you

Well....
Lights Motors Action is terrible. But it serves as a way to get a bunch of people out of the streets and it brings in a lot of first timers. In my opinion, Lights Motors Action is the worst, and everything else is AWESOME.

pacochran

I'm going to throw in a different one. The Great Movie Ride, this is one my whole family doesn't like, did it once and that's enough.

I can't comment on Sounds Dangerously as I have heard so many poor things about it that we haven't even tried it.

We generally like most of the other attractions except Playhouse Disney, but that's because my kids are to old for that.

Tim G

Well....
Lights Motors Action is terrible. But it serves as a way to get a bunch of people out of the streets and it brings in a lot of first timers. In my opinion, Lights Motors Action is the worst, and everything else is AWESOME.
That's maybe a little exaggerated... ut I know what you mean... LMA isn't really THAT bad... but IMO it wasn't what one would call... the best move, ever made

ears2you

I'm going to throw in a different one. The Great Movie Ride, this is one my whole family doesn't like, did it once and that's enough.

I can't comment on Sounds Dangerously as I have heard so many poor things about it that we haven't even tried it.

We generally like most of the other attractions except Playhouse Disney, but that's because my kids are to old for that.

*gasp* i LOVE GMR! I have the entire ride memorized down to the order of movie clips in the last scene!!!

jonesenon4

:sohappy: we just saw LMA for the first time a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it . but as far as the drew carey thing all you do is sit in total darkness for a few minutes with earphones on pretty weak excuse for an attraction when there are many other possibilities.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Tinkerbella16

Without a doubt...Star Tours has got to go. Last summer was the first time I've been on it in years, and it definately reminded me of why I never liked this ride. There was absolutely no one in line, and it was an EMH night. The park was very crowded that night too, and still no line and no one on it. Oh well..

CThaddeus

Lights Moteurs Boredom, has to be the most obvious example of an attraction not worth a repeat visit.

Agreed. There are other attractions I'm not fond of at WDW, but I will still visit them. This is the ONLY one I won't go to again. The Studios Tour needed to be enlarged, not reduced by this long, hot, dull show.
Second place would be that sad Narnia thing. What was that about? Okay, maybe there's two things I won't be visiting again...

Gotta say I still enjoy Sounds Dangerous, though the post-show area could definitely use a little updating.

dxwwf3

Lights Motors Action and The Magic of Disney Animation tie, now that Millionaire is gone.

I'd rather watch Indiana Jones 100 times than watch LMAX a 2nd time.

december

It's funny how different people can be. We did MGM on two different days. We spent our arrival day at MK, one whole day in each park, then the last day I let them choose where to spend the morning. They both chose MGM. My kids loved Star Tours (my son is a Star Wars fanatic), and we rode 4 or 5 times. Indiana Jones was a winner, too. My kids had never heard of it, but by the end of the day my 9 yr old had an Indy tshirt, hat, whip, and gun. We didn't get to do LMA, and had no desire to do Drew Carey, so I can't comment on those.

Love_RnR

Sadly, even though I love Star Wars... Star Tours.

The ride needs to be changed. My biggest complaint is that your seat moves to match the screen, but the props around the screen don't move to match your seat, so you're just asking for motion sickness. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom